Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rowan County 62 Russell 29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Morehead. Kissinger with 25 per 106.1.
Not surprising, Russell coming off a big win last night winning the all A regional and with Ferguson out and they said Parsley only played about 2 qtrs resting the knee for all A. Congrats to Rowan and good luck next week to Russell.
Congrats to Rowan.
Ouch
Rowan's tough... the best team that LC will play during the regular season.
3-ball Wrote:Not surprising, Russell coming off a big win last night winning the all A regional and with Ferguson out and they said Parsley only played about 2 qtrs resting the knee for all A. Congrats to Rowan and good luck next week to Russell.

lol. She played more than 2 quarters. ANd the All A doesn't start til Wednesday...that seems like plenty of rest.
No doubt Rowan was clearly the better team in this meeting. I know that this made Russells 4th game this week and they did have one starter out and another sick so this game was over early in the third and the coaches played some younger players. They do have another game Monday before going to the All A to play. So that will be at least 6 games in ten days.They are a better team than they showed in this game.
congrats rc
HD28 Wrote:lol. She played more than 2 quarters. ANd the All A doesn't start til Wednesday...that seems like plenty of rest.

6 games in 10 days: 4 weeks since knee surgery sounds like she needs to rest her knee. but I'm sure you know best HD28 :flush:
Wouldn't have mattered if she played 32 minutes this game. Russell must have had 40+ TO's; radio said 24 at the half.
So I guess playing their 4th game in 6 days, one starter out, and another sick , didn't make any difference ?? But I seem to recall when another team lost earlier this season with two starters out , someone (??) was quick to point out "they had two starters out sick". Anybody you know ??