Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Christian Co. 63 - Perry Central 59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final

Christian Co. 63 Perry Co. Central 59

Christian Co.
12 5 2 7 19 63

Perry Co. Central 8 17 19 13 59

Christian Co. (18-3) -- Lewis 21, Wilson 4, Hickey 26, McDuffen 2, Kates 3, Gayle 7.

Perry Co. Central (11-6) -- Amis 10, Noble 20, Martin 11, Mullins 14, Salyers 1, Cornett 3.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=
CC comes in and just whips *** in the mountains.
Looks like Perry played well. To much Hickey and Lewis.
Looks like CC let Noble shoot the ball.

Congrats CC... great effort PCC!
Hickey just took over in the 2nd half & won CC the game....He is a heck of a player.
Tough road wins for CC. Only prepare them for post season.
Perry Central is a solid ball club with a very good coach. CC is more talented but I knew that Perry Central was not going to be blown out. I can't believe that some people thought that this game would be over at halftime. Although probably not as athletic, Perry and Shelby Valley went toe to toe with CC.
CC travelled a long way and came out with 2 big wins on back to back nights. Nobody can question this teams ability.
Overrated Wrote:CC comes in and just whips *** in the mountains.

I wouldn't say whipped ***. They was both close games.
Gold Charger Wrote:Tough road wins for CC. Only prepare them for post season.

:thumpsup:
CC has a great team!
alc88 Wrote:Perry Central is a solid ball club with a very good coach. CC is more talented but I knew that Perry Central was not going to be blown out. I can't believe that some people thought that this game would be over at halftime. Although probably not as athletic, Perry and Shelby Valley went toe to toe with CC.

That's what I was thinking. Perry had a 8 point lead at halftime.
mahb7878 Wrote:CC travelled a long way and came out with 2 big wins on back to back nights. Nobody can question this teams ability.

:thumpsup:
This is the quickest team I've seen all year without a doubt. There pressure gave Perry a lot of trouble. A lot of thats due to Perry only having one ball handler though. The turning point in the game was when Martin got the T. It was a tie game in the 4th quarter and Perry had the ball. CC made the two foul shots and got the ball back and we never saw the lead again. Hickey is REALLY good. He took over the game in the second half. He hit several 3s with a hand in his face. Perry went with the 2-3 matchup and it worked until they got behind and had to foul. I think it will be very effective against most teams and Perry should use it more. Noble played great once again, I guess CC never saw a scouting report on him lol. To come into SV and PCC and come out with wins on back to back nights is very impressive. I don't think any other team in the mountains could have played with this bunch. But congrats CC and Perry get ready for Knott on Friday!
Glad everyone who saw Hickey the past two nights came away impressed. I wasn't bs'ing when I said he was the real deal. He's every bit as good as Justice, IMO.

His strength and quickness just make him so tough to defend. He's had some big games against some very good teams. (PCC, SV, Holmes, Bowling Green)

CC goes in to the mountains and leaves with 2 wins over two of their top teams. Impressive.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Glad everyone who saw Hickey the past two nights came away impressed. I wasn't bs'ing when I said he was the real deal. He's every bit as good as Justice, IMO.

His strength and quickness just make him so tough to defend. He's had some big games against some very good teams. (PCC, SV, Holmes, Bowling Green)

CC goes in to the mountains and leaves with 2 wins over two of their top teams. Impressive.

Not to stir the pot or anything, but I believe he's better than Justice.
kywldcat01 Wrote:Glad everyone who saw Hickey the past two nights came away impressed. I wasn't bs'ing when I said he was the real deal. He's every bit as good as Justice, IMO.

IMO he is better than Justice, not much, but better.
CC comes into the Mts and ends two of the longest winning streaks in EKY. They have a really good team and should deff win the 2nd region.Hickey is a very good player as most said, but I was more impressed with Lewis tonight.
Perry played very well tonight probally the best they have played all year but the had the chances to win and had a few slip ups and he cant have any of them against teams with this speed cause they will captlize on your mistakes
Beast of the East Wrote:Perry played very well tonight probally the best they have played all year but the had the chances to win and had a few slip ups and he cant have any of them against teams with this speed cause they will captlize on your mistakes

Yep, when you play a team like this your margin of error is slim. Maybe if Perry makes there foul shots and layups they win this game, but well never know.
I think CC is the best team PCC has face this yr. Could anyone tell me how many 3's Noble hit tonight had to be about 6 and also how many rebounds did the Salyers kid have seems like every rebound tonight he got it or had a hand on it, seems like he is giving Hatcher that spark off the bench that they was missing early in the yr.
foreverUK Wrote:I think CC is the best team PCC has face this yr. Could anyone tell me how many 3's Noble hit tonight had to be about 6 and also how many rebounds did the Salyers kid have seems like every rebound tonight he got it or had a hand on it, seems like he is giving Hatcher that spark off the bench that they was missing early in the yr.

Salyers should play more.
foreverUK Wrote:I think CC is the best team PCC has face this yr. Could anyone tell me how many 3's Noble hit tonight had to be about 6 and also how many rebounds did the Salyers kid have seems like every rebound tonight he got it or had a hand on it, seems like he is giving Hatcher that spark off the bench that they was missing early in the yr.

Two good quetions. & I agree, Salyers should play more.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Salyers should play more.

We agree on something?
Aslan Wrote:We agree on something?

That makes twice in one year.:biggrin:
it's all good unitl Friday and then it will be on. :redboxer:
Aslan Wrote:Not to stir the pot or anything, but I believe he's better than Justice.

Not trying to stir your pot either tonight, but what makes him better than Justice, what can he do that Justice cant? Just wondering.
Benchwarmer Wrote:That makes twice in one year.:biggrin:
it's all good unitl Friday and then it will be on. :redboxer:

Whoever the winner, all **** is going to break loose. Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:Whoever the winner, all **** is going to break loose. Big Grin

that the truth.
MVP2 Wrote:Not trying to stir your pot either tonight, but what makes him better than Justice, what can he do that Justice cant? Just wondering.

I think he is a better shooter then Justice for sure.
MVP2 Wrote:Not trying to stir your pot either tonight, but what makes him better than Justice, what can he do that Justice cant? Just wondering.

Well your not going to stir the pot because there few CC fans on here. But I just came away more impressed after watching him. There equally quick and both are great ball handlers. Hickey definitely has a major edge in shooting. He's also more athletic than Justice. But there both great players :thumpsup:

Not saying Justice can't do the same things as Hickey but Hickey is quicker and has a better shot. I think the past two nights have proved just how good the kid is.
Pages: 1 2