Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2005 Warrior Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted you guys to know that there is going to be 5 great games at EAST RIDGE HIGH Saturday.There will be two Sessions, two games in the first session and three in the second session.The games will be as follows;1:00P.M June Buchanan VS Prestonsburg,2:45P.Madison Central VS Belfry, Session Two games: 5pm Letcher Co. Central vs South Floyd, 6:45pm Lawrence Co. vs East Ridge, 8:30pm Pendleton Co. vs St. Louis(MO) Vashon High School.
Vashon High School is the number 16 ranked team in the nation by USA Today.
Sounds like it will be a great day of basketball and I'm sure people will be gettin their money's worth. I think JBS, MC, SF, ER and VHS will all come out with the win in their games.
"#_4" Wrote:Sounds like it will be a great day of basketball and I'm sure people will be gettin their money's worth. I think JBS, MC, SF, ER and VHS will all come out with the win in their games.

I agree, but i dont see ER winning.
I thought the Warrior Classic was supose to be at the Expo Center??
It was something came up with that,so it will be at East Ridge.
ER 44 will you be there. I would love to meet up with some of the guys and gals on here at the game.
This is going to be a good day
"#_4" Wrote:Sounds like it will be a great day of basketball and I'm sure people will be gettin their money's worth. I think JBS, MC, SF, ER and VHS will all come out with the win in their games.

I agree 100%... p-burg will get killed my JBS
I agree on that one too.. Clark Stepp will eat the Blackcats up
You seem to be a big fan of the Stepp kid any relation between you two?
I guess big Mike will be put to the test against Clark.
I will be there.
I will be at all the games Saturday,it will be a great day of basketball!
I'll be at a couple of games.
I'm really excited! It will be a good game/experience for the Blackcats and Stephens to face that tough of a point guard in Stepp! Good Luck to all the teams and especially my Blackcats!
I'll party there
It should be a great day of basketball.
Many exciting games