Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 60 South Floyd 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Final

Congrats BL!
Congrats BL, what has happened to SF? They beat BL 95-90 in OT their first meeting and now this?
Congrats BL
Betsy Layne 60 South Floyd 46

South Floyd 7 4 10 25 46

Betsy Layne 12 14 12 22 60

South Floyd (2-13) -- D. Hall 4, Marson 4, Newsome 15, Turner 13, Paige 2, T Hall 4, Rhea 2, Little 2.
Betsy Layne (9-6) -- B. Adkins 19, Tackett 5, Martin 14, Newman 5, C. Adkins 5, Stumbo 10, Roberts 2.
http://www.Kentucky.com
South Floyd really struggled shooting the basketball last night. Dakota Newsome caught fire in the 4th and scored 15 points in the final period - all on "3's"! That was pretty awesome to watch.

I hope SF can work out the kinks and share the basketball better in the future. Miss the helter-skelter play the team is capable of.

Betsy Layne, congrats on the win and bouncing back following the Johnson Central loss and the earlier defeat at SF. You dictated the tempo and played YOUR game all night. Congrats to Bryce Adkins who looked great last night, especially on the defensive side of the ball with deflections.
Congrats BL. I think Coach Hall will get SF back on track and ready for the stretch run.
I think, but not sure if betsy layne wins out the district is theirs.

Also, the newsome kid can shoot, where was he at the first 3 quarters.
Hats off to BL.

Congrats Bobcats.

Thought Bryce played well.

SF outscored em' 1 in the 2nd half, just couldn't buy a shot in the 1st. As they only scored 11 1st half points.

Foul Trouble really plagued the Raiders.

I think SF shot something like 30%, and around 20% for three. Man there stuggling to run an offense little lone hit a shot.

Radio/TV said the ft's was like 29 for BL to 8 for SF. Martin shot 10 alone for BL.

But once again hats off to the Bobcats and Jr. Newsome.
congrats bl