Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 53 Pikeville 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cant recall the score but Valley won by 23 it was a 55 point swing from there loss in the all a.
To any of Valleys girls that read this Girls basketball is not like watching grass grow you girls played very well.
I just dont understand how pikeville beats them in the all a by 26 just a week ago and then Valley does this to p-ville tonite??? But anyways grats to SV they played great.
WoJo Wrote:I just dont understand how pikeville beats them in the all a by 26 just a week ago and then Valley does this to p-ville tonite??? But anyways grats to SV they played great.

You answered the question yourself.... the girls played great in this game! Way to go Valley girls. Keep your heads up and continue in this direction.
Way to go Lady Cats!
:Thumbs:way to come back and prove yourselves ladycats!! good luck with ER!! let's fight for #1 in the district!
According to KHSAA SV won 53-30

Pikeville 11 1 13 5 30

Shelby Valley 15 12 14 12 53

Pikeville -- Shull 6, Lawson 11, Francisco 4, Isner 5, Smith 3.

Shelby Valley -- Salyers 6, Swindell 12, Mullins 8, Coleman 12, L. Tackett 9, M. Tackett 6.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104644...PIorderBy=

Looks like the SV girls have some great defense!
This just shows how big an impact that officials can have on a game. I saw both games, and the big difference were the officials. In the All A, the officials didn't let the game get that physical. They called fouls that worked in Pikeville's favor. At Shelby Valley, the officials allowed the teams, especially Valley, to play more physical games. This worked in Valley's favor. I think that the officials really decided both of these games.