Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New restaurant in Paintsville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a very good new restaurant in downtown Paintsville. It's called the "Cafe on Main". Worth checking out. Their lunch menu is very good, and their dinner menu is even better.
The "Main Street Burger" is great!
I've heard from alot people that this place is really good, then I've heard from alot of people that this place is awful. One of my friends and his old lady went a couple weeks ago and said they had live music, which is pretty cool, but they said that the boys playing music were terrible. They said it was a Lafferty boy from Martin County, if it's the same one I watched at Malibu's in Prestonsburg then I'll agree, he's awful. I can't really say anything about this place until I try it myself.
Coal Miner Wrote:I've heard from alot people that this place is really good, then I've heard from alot of people that this place is awful. One of my friends and his old lady went a couple weeks ago and said they had live music, which is pretty cool, but they said that the boys playing music were terrible. They said it was a Lafferty boy from Martin County, if it's the same one I watched at Malibu's in Prestonsburg then I'll agree, he's awful. I can't really say anything about this place until I try it myself.
When I go to a restaurant, I'm thinking more about food than live music.
Coal Miner Wrote:I've heard from alot people that this place is really good, then I've heard from alot of people that this place is awful. One of my friends and his old lady went a couple weeks ago and said they had live music, which is pretty cool, but they said that the boys playing music were terrible. They said it was a Lafferty boy from Martin County, if it's the same one I watched at Malibu's in Prestonsburg then I'll agree, he's awful. I can't really say anything about this place until I try it myself.

Braxton?
TheRealVille Wrote:When I go to a restaurant, I'm thinking more about food than live music.

Is there a particular menu theme, or is it a varied menu?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Is there a particular menu theme, or is it a varied menu?
The lunch menu is always the same , I think. At least it's been the same every time I've been there. Maybe some specials sometimes. The evening menu, every time I have looked at it has seafood(crab legs) and steak meals. It's a high end type restaurant at night. Very nice atmosphere. It is, by far, the nicest place in Paintsville to have a nice dinner with your family or just the two of you. There is a back section where they serve drinks and no one underage is allowed. The section up front is family oriented.
I've not eaten at the Cafe on Main yet, but with talking to others who have, opinions have been mixed.
TheRealVille Wrote:The lunch menu is always the same , I think. At least it's been the same every time I've been there. Maybe some specials sometimes. The evening menu, every time I have looked at it has seafood(crab legs) and steak meals. It's a high end type restaurant at night. Very nice atmosphere. It is, by far, the nicest place in Paintsville to have a nice dinner with your family or just the two of you. There is a back section where they serve drinks and no one underage is allowed. The section up front is family oriented.

What.....Better than Bob Evans and Shoneys??? :biggrin:
Old School Wrote:What.....Better than Bob Evans and Shoneys??? :biggrin:
LOL. :biggrin:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Braxton?

Yes
i think its okay