Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 74 June Buchanan 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Pippa Passes, 2nd round of the 14th region All "A"

Congrats Dawgs
Dawgs are playing good. They could make some noise in the All-A. 54th district draw will once again be interesting...
Aslan Wrote:Dawgs are playing good. They could make some noise in the All-A. 54th district draw will once again be interesting...

No Doubt, when is the drawing? Another question I have if Hazard wins the 14th region All "A" how many does that make in a row for the Bulldogs?
Two good questions and unfortunately I can't answer either lol. I bet Blue&Gold can answer the second one though.
Congrats Dawgs!
MVP2 Wrote:No Doubt, when is the drawing? Another question I have if Hazard wins the 14th region All "A" how many does that make in a row for the Bulldogs?

Not sure when the district draw is but I'll post it as soon as I find out. Hazard won the All-A regional title 6 times in the past 7 years. Hazard won in 03, 04, 05, 07, 08, and 09. Lee Co. won in 06. Hazard also won in 92, 95, 97 & 98. Out of 20 years of the All-A Hazard has been regional champs 10 times. Hazard won the All-A state title in 2004.
MVP2 Wrote:Final from Pippa Passes, 2nd round of the 14th region All "A"

Congrats Dawgs

This game was played at Hazard....and GOOD JOB DAWGS!!!
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Not sure when the district draw is but I'll post it as soon as I find out. Hazard won the All-A regional title 6 times in the past 7 years. Hazard won in 03, 04, 05, 07, 08, and 09. Lee Co. won in 06. Hazard also won in 92, 95, 97 & 98. Out of 20 years of the All-A Hazard has been regional champs 10 times.

That's impressive. I figured JBS would won it during one of the Step years but Lee Co sneaks in there lol.
Aslan Wrote:That's impressive. I figured JBS would won it during one of the Step years but Lee Co sneaks in there lol.

I believe Hazard beat JBS in 07, 08, and 09 to win the regional championship.
Yes Hazard is on their way to another title, thought this game would of been a little closer, but the way Hazard is just dominating lately over these All A schools it looks like Buckhorn is the only team that will give them a little of a game.
MVP2 Wrote:Final from Pippa Passes, 2nd round of the 14th region All "A"

Congrats Dawgs

From pippa passes???it was at hazard
Well i attended this game...yes hazard played a great game and deserved the win...but DON HALL is the worst ref last night ive saw in a long time...when hazard would foul he would shake his head..wouldnt call nothing...he done whatever Al holland wanted..but congrats hazard and good luck hope ya win it all...
theVILLE Wrote:Well i attended this game...yes hazard played a great game and deserved the win...but DON HALL is the worst ref last night ive saw in a long time...when hazard would foul he would shake his head..wouldnt call nothing...he done whatever Al holland wanted..but congrats hazard and good luck hope ya win it all...

Don Hall= Best ref ever!!!
Hector Wrote:[Image: 770990261_d3n35-M.jpg]
Click on the picture to view more pics of the game.
cincycat23 Wrote:Don Hall= Best ref ever!!!

This someone who plays or coaches for hazard or don hall...cause nobody else things this:dontthink