Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 8th Grade Teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is an eastern KY site but who are the top 5 8th grade boys teams in Louisville?
Okay no one has posted anything so I will pick my top 5. These are not in any order.

Farnsley Middle--- Great athletes-out of control. Have not been tested but...
Crosby Middle--- Good fundamentals. I believe they have only lost one game.
Meyzeek Middle--- Great guard play-and has large inside players. The only
team to defeat Crosby.
Noe Middle--- Quick--- plays five guards- took Crosby to OT and defeated
Meyzeek by 3.
Kammerer????- Has the Dowe kid that won the 6th grade state tournament. They were defeated by Meyzeek twice and once to Crosby.

Outside looking in: Ramsey, Moore and Newburg

It is sad that the KBA and the Louisville city tournament is the same weekend.
Zonaboy Wrote:Okay no one has posted anything so I will pick my top 5. These are not in any order.

Farnsley Middle--- Great athletes-out of control. Have not been tested but...
Crosby Middle--- Good fundamentals. I believe they have only lost one game.
Meyzeek Middle--- Great guard play-and has large inside players. The only
team to defeat Crosby.
Noe Middle--- Quick--- plays five guards- took Crosby to OT and defeated
Meyzeek by 3.
Kammerer????- Has the Dowe kid that won the 6th grade state tournament. They were defeated by Meyzeek twice and once to Crosby.

Outside looking in: Ramsey, Moore and Newburg

It is sad that the KBA and the Louisville city tournament is the same weekend.
Is Crosby skipping the City tournament because they have sent in their form to play at the KBA? Just curious.
Most likely all these teams turned in the KBA forms. I know Farnsley turned their's in. Some of these teams must play each other in the quarterfinals-- I believe those games are played on the Thursday before state.
I know that Crosby lost to Meyzeek by 3; but they didn't have two starters during that tournament. They played them again with both of them and were up by 20 something in the 4th quarter (won by 15). I'd say 1) Crosby 2) Noe 3) Meyzeek 4) Farnsley 5) Kammerer. But who knows in this city it is so competitive.