Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 47 Letcher Central 38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final from PCC.
Congratulations PCC, good game!
Perry played soooo bad. Letcher played well though. Both big men played well though too. Best game I ever seen Cornett play. Noble is still shooting well, were going to need that Saturday.
Why is everyone playing bad against Letcher? lol Surprised by how close the score was on this one. Knott only beat them by like, 13 or something, and now Perry only wins by 9. I don't forsee this happening come march though.
Perry played with NO intensity at all, it was like they were just going through the motions. Cornett had a really good game and could be big down the stretch for the doors. Congrats Dores!
PATS2011 Wrote:Why is everyone playing bad against Letcher? lol Surprised by how close the score was on this one. Knott only beat them by like, 13 or something, and now Perry only wins by 9. I don't forsee this happening come march though.

Same here :thumpsup:
PATS2011 Wrote:Why is everyone playing bad against Letcher? lol Surprised by how close the score was on this one. Knott only beat them by like, 13 or something, and now Perry only wins by 9. I don't forsee this happening come march though.

My bad, KCC won by 9 as well.
Maybe Letcher isn't as bad as people think? I'll leave it up to some of the mountain basketball experts to break it down. :Clap:
Overrated Wrote:Maybe Letcher isn't as bad as people think? I'll leave it up to some of the mountain basketball experts to break it down. :Clap:

Maybe.
:Clap:
king360 Wrote:Perry played with NO intensity at all, it was like they were just going through the motions. Cornett had a really good game and could be big down the stretch for the doors. Congrats Dores!

I agree with u 110% cornett played a great game and so did salyers them two can do major damage to any team if they keep playin like this....:1:
Aslan Wrote:Perry played soooo bad. Letcher played well though. Both big men played well though too. Best game I ever seen Cornett play. Noble is still shooting well, were going to need that Saturday.

Letcher has switched to a match-up zone lately. Once they played it a couple of games they settled into it and are really playing well on the defensive end.
Good win for PCC. They'll deff have to score more than 48pts to win on sat.
Overrated Wrote:Maybe Letcher isn't as bad as people think? I'll leave it up to some of the mountain basketball experts to break it down. :Clap:

Nah, Letcher is down this year, but they played well tonight :thumpsup:
Congrats to Perry Central. A win is a win.
I don't see how Letcher get beat at home by Cordia and turns around and plays within 9pts of Perry and Knott on there home floor.
Aslan Wrote:Nah, Letcher is down this year, but they played well tonight :thumpsup:

You'd know. :Thumbs:
i mean pcc plays close with ever1 tht is just how there style of play works out
Overrated Wrote:You'd know. :Thumbs:

:confused:
Overrated Wrote:You'd know. :Thumbs:

Definitely. :Thumbs:
yrrep Wrote:i mean pcc plays close with ever1 tht is just how there style of play works out

Yep.
Imo Hatcher needs to loosen the chains and open up the offense. When the set plays aren't working, seems like we can't get a decent shot and just turn it over.
Aslan Wrote:Definitely. :Thumbs:

:notworthy:notworthy
Overrated Wrote::notworthy:notworthy

Your a gentlemen and a scholar. :Thumbs:
king360 Wrote::confused:

Turn that frown upside down king360 Smile.
Looks like they were looking towards the Christian County game and Perry didn't really show up to play, but give the Cougars some credit, they are starting to play a lot better and Hammonds is showing he knows what he is doing, it just takes a little while to get a new system in for these young kids.
14thregionref Wrote:Looks like they were looking towards the Christian County game and Perry didn't really show up to play, but give the Cougars some credit, they are starting to play a lot better and Hammonds is showing he knows what he is doing, it just takes a little while to get a new system in for these young kids.

Not at all.
Congrads to the DORES on the win last night. It wasn't pretty but it is a win. Letcher played hard and hit some big shots everytime that Perry was starting to pull away. Perry needs to find out how to put people away when having the chances. But with the thier style of play, it makes it hard. Glad to see Noble still shooting good. Cornett continues to play big!!!
Heads up Letcher!
Aslan Wrote:Yep.
Imo Hatcher needs to loosen the chains and open up the offense. When the set plays aren't working, seems like we can't get a decent shot and just turn it over.

to bad tht aint going to happen
Good game to Letcher. Perry played terribly besides Cornett. He's playing really well now. Congrats Dores.
Wow,
This is the most bulletin board material I have ever seen on one post. Letcher is getting no respect right now. If this doesn't get the Cougars a little fired up nothing will. You all act like winning by 9 points is a disgrace, you all are not part of the BCS committee that thinks you have to win by 30 or it's a failure are you?????
Pages: 1 2