Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: E-town's Curtis Washington leaves team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
USC signee and Elizabethtown big man Curtis Washington left the team against John Hardin Tuesday night. He was averaging 8.0 points and 7.6 rebounds a game before quitting.

Story
i wonder if this will affect his Scholarship To USC???
I was wondering the same thing.

I don't see how any college program would want a kid that quit his high school team?
kywldcat01 Wrote:I was wondering the same thing.

I don't see how any college program would want a kid that quit his high school team?

I agree, updates of any new happenings would be appreciated.
A USC signee averaging 8ppg and 7.6rpg??? He has some AAU success but no real High School success at all. Mind boggling to me why USC would jump at this guy anyway.
just label him as part of this generation. Don't know the facts of the situation yet, pretty much like so many other family superstars, when they don't get their way they quit. Will he quit on others once he graduates and gets into the real world?
wow!!! big news out of ETOWN!!! so much potential in this young man!
cincycat23 Wrote:wow!!! big news out of ETOWN!!! so much potential in this young man!

potential often times = disappointment

and that is on all levels of all sports.
Curtis Washington was the player that Rick Bolus had picked as the #1 player in Kentucky just because he attended his Blue Chip Camp this past summer. None of the top players in the state attended his camp this past summer.

By ranking him #1, he probably wanted to advertise for next summers camp, that the top ranked player in KY attended his camp. Wonder what he will say now?

"The number one ranked player in the state of Kentucky that walked out on his team in the middle of a varsity high school basketball game and quit, attended my camp"?:eyeroll: