Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Young Gun In The 58Th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is the best 8th and 9th graders in the 58th this year?
How many 58th teams have 8th graders playing? Do they have JV squads or middle school squads for these players?
Normally the 8th graders play senior league, but some go ahead and dress with the high schools.
I know Tyler Mitchell is pretty good for sf!
Only one I can really think of would be Josh Prater for Allen Central. He should see some valuable playing time this year in the outfield and maybe on the mound. The kid can play.
Why didnt he play last year?
"#_4" Wrote:Why didnt he play last year?

He took some time off to catch up with himself after playing middle school and high school basketball and he can be a little lazy at times. When he wants to the kid will be an exceptional athlete and will make some noise in years to come for Allen Central baseball.
Josh prater..i heard this kid had a cannon
Josh is a good athlete- he should be able to help AC in a lot of positions. I've seen him play just about every position on the field and play them well. He was an excellent Little League player with solid fundamental skills. If he continues the same way he will be an excellent HS player as well.
Tyler Mitchell is a good player if he can jus keep his self in the game and out of trouble at school!! :1:
why are u people forgeting paintsville for....they have some of the best freshman player that I have seen in a while....I mean it is hard to win back to back state championships in joinor league....they have to be pretty good
Paintsville is in the 57th district.
I was wondering how Josh Prater would perform considering he hasn't played in a while, especially this being high school ball. But I've seen a few practices and he's looking really good. His control from the mound has improved as well as his thorws from center field and shortstop. If he keeps it up, he will be really good for Coach Johnson and Allen Central.
Allen Craynon from pburg and seth setser are good ball players. they  should do good in years to come.
Not seen Craynon, Setser can hit the ball a ton though.
Colby Hayes is a good shortstop...he is a Soph.