Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wrestling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone keeping up with the wrestlers from EKY.....What teams are hot and what teams arent and who have you seen that is a STUD include class and weight if you happen to know it.
I know Ashland has some good wrestlers from time to time. Trace Stafford has also been a really good wrestler. Not sure on the weight class, but he'll be weighing from 125-135 pounds during wrestling season.
brandon howard looked sharp in the st. albans tournament he went 7-1 but he got dq because he didnt make weight the second day
howard isnt looking too bad..wells needs to work harder and he'll be alright. dials and kelly are good wrestlers from SC too...
the Murton kid will win state IMO..again, easily
not sure about johnson central, i might mosey on over ther tomorrow to see the holiday classic
"brotherinarms" Wrote:Anyone keeping up with the wrestlers from EKY.....What teams are hot and what teams arent and who have you seen that is a STUD include class and weight if you happen to know it.
JCMS won their tournament this weekend, Eight Teams competed: 4th Inez, 1st JCMS, Louisa, 2nd Campell County, Fairland, Wahoma, 3rd Chesapeake, Ashland in team duels. See photos on http://www.austinstepp.com/jcweb
Jacob Murton From Lawrence County Is Without A Doubt The Toughest In The Area
i hear joey white from central only has 2 losses.... i assume hes doing pretty good
cody zachurd from ashland is as good as they get in 170
Chase richardson from central is doing pretty good, he got second in the last tourny, anthony patrick and ryan greeneand three others all got first in the last tournament also
Kurt Angle and John Cena from southfloyd. Just kiddin i wish sf had a wrestlin team
go jchs! mcdonalds clasic is coming up feb 4th anybody know any teams thats coming?
Phillip Bentley at Letcher Central!
Tim Jones from PCC is untouchable
Jacob Murton has to be without a doubt the toughest. He's a two time state champ!
brandon howard has a really good chance of winning the 130 pound weight class...he won the grundy vally tournement they have only been like 4 or 5 wrestlers from sc to win that he is also a state runner up at 135
Anthony patrick has really showed some signs of a possible state champion. He has almost ran over all of his compition at 135 and 140. I think he has been wrestling 140 but will be at 135 in region and at state. Murton is tuff but if he does happen to make a mistake, which is very rare. jC will have a state champ.
murton is an animal..
no competition in the region..but wrestling in Ky has made murton a bit weaker in my mind
still a state championship shouldnt be too hard to get...again
how do u think that next year at jchs will be and who will be the new 215...
Chris Bayless form ashland he wrestles heavyweight and is a solid 200 lbs