Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge vs. Shelby Valley 12-19-05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions
Where is this one going to be played at???
East Ridge
East Ridge
I think that East Ridge will pull this one out
but this will be a very close game, do to playing at East Ridge.
If they where playing at Shelby Valley then Valley would pull it out no problem.

East Ridge by 4
Valley
Valley
East ridge takes it, although the valley girls are good the girls from east ridge have played together and won together for more than just four years, so the Ridge has a chance..
Yeah CnC because if the game were played at Valley, we all know the refs would pull it out for them. LMAO
Shelby Valley
I think it will be Valley in a nail biter
Actually the Valley girls have played together for a long time. Most of the girls are from Dorton and have played together since those days.

After seeing Valley the other night, i think i'll pick Valley to win... barely.
East Ridge by 3
East Ridge wins in a close one...
East Ridge [U]
East side gonna set this party on fire..

The Lady Warriors, dah.
"colgate" Wrote:Actually the Valley girls have played together for a long time. Most of the girls are from Dorton and have played together since those days.

After seeing Valley the other night, i think i'll pick Valley to win... barely.

Yeah, the Er girls most of them have been playing together since bfore their Jr High days,so.. its gonna be great

Er by 8
does anyone besides me think that er and sv have the best girls sports programs? i mean they are ALWAYS good in basketball and volleyball and for the past 3 or 4 years and for years to come have and will be in the top 3 in the region in softball.
In ways I agree with you and in ways I dont... I think that they both play to the abilty that their opponets play and that is very hurtful at times...But usually they are both very die hard teams...They are always on the go...Er had height and can get shots from under the goal and Shelby Valley has speed.. I think again that if Shebly Valley uses their speed in this game that they will wear East Ridge out.
East Ridge will wear Valley out in the first quarter.
East Ridge really has impressed me this season. The girls condition so hard. They run more than any person should IMO. I don't thinkthat Valley will wear them out.

The way I see it, Valley has a good player or two but East Ridge has an awesome starting five.
Sv