Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whats The Biggest Fish You've Ever Caught?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

BallaBaby

Mine was a 16 inch Bass, but someone dropped it back in the lake! :lol:
18 inch bass and 13 lb catfish
I think i caught a 6 inch sucker one time.. No joke intended..
32 pound Catfish
8 pound Largemouth
I caught an 18 inch bass out of Dewey Lake a couple years ago. And I caught about a 17 or 18 inch sucker out of the Big Sandy River. I was fishing for Catfish and caught a sucker instead. Biggest sucker I had ever seen.
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:I caught an 18 inch bass out of Dewey Lake a couple years ago. And I caught about a 17 or 18 inch sucker out of the Big Sandy River. I was fishing for Catfish and caught a sucker instead. Biggest sucker I had ever seen.

LOL those Suckers are NASTY!
"BallaBaby" Wrote:Mine was a 16 inch Bass, but someone dropped it back in the lake! :lol:
Sorry

BallaBaby

"Basketballer" Wrote:
"BallaBaby" Wrote:Mine was a 16 inch Bass, but someone dropped it back in the lake! :lol:
Sorry

It's ok, just don't let it happen again! :wink:
I caught a 23 inch Catfish at Joe's creek
"sub0cool" Wrote:I caught a 23 inch Catfish at Joe's creek

My friend caught a 60+lb one when I was with once..I've caught a few big ones from there too
9-foot long shark. Darn thing bit my knee too.
"ComfortEagle" Wrote:9-foot long shark. Darn thing bit my knee too.

I think you have us all beat.
my uncle took me deep sea fishin and we caught some snapper and amber jack
19 inch bass at Dewey. Started to unload my howser but didn't. Fish looked like it was in a daze.
My friend Dusty Carter caught a 22 pounder.
Dusty is one of the best fisherman I know, he fishes every single day! He has some stories to tell.
Dusty fishes more than my dad does, and he fishes ALL the time just to get away from my mom.
21 inch smallmouth Tongue
Where did you catch the smallmouth at Cali??
At Dale Hollow Lake, past Somerset and Monticello or something. I was gonna mount it and I put it in my Mamaw's freezer...and she threw it in the creek!!! :?
That would suck.. I still have my state record logperch in the freezer lol.. I want to get it mounted but its only like 6 inches lol.. but I would like to go smallmouth fishing sometime.. I've heard Paintsville was a good place to catch some.
He sure was a pretty fish lol. Shew if I can find the pics I'll post them. I'd love to go fishin soon.
i went striper fishing in Lake Cumberland, and caught a 45 pound striper bass. Thing was as big as i was. i was only 7 though.
i caught a 53lb blue cat at lower johns creek paylake
also a 14 lb bass out of a pond
i caught a 53lb blue cat at lower johns creek paylake
also a 14 lb bass out of a pond
do you have any pics football fan?
or if anyone else has any post them on here
"theswag" Wrote:i went striper fishing in Lake Cumberland, and caught a 45 pound striper bass. Thing was as big as i was. i was only 7 though.

A lot of people have been catching those out of the spillway at Dewey lately.. my friend caught a 23 inch one a couple weeks ago
20lb 6 oz Flathead Catfish- Badin Lake, NC
4lb 3 oz Smallmouth- Cherokee Lake, TN
36 in. Red Drum- Oregon Inlet, NC (also caught a 34, 32, and 31 inch drum)
1lb 3 oz Spot- Seaview Pier, Topsail Beach, NC (citation size)
1lb 7oz Southern Kingish (mullet)-Seaview Pier, Topsail Beach, NC (citation size)
15 lb Mahi Mahi- Deepsea Fishing, Wrightsville Beach
1lb 5 oz Green Sunfish- Grant's Branch, KY
2lb 1 oz White Bass- Badin Lake, NC

The irony is, I have caught some BIG fish of all different types.... but the biggest largemouth I ever caught weighled slightly less than my biggest smallmouth HAHA.
42 lb catfish
i'm not sure but i think it was between 18 and 20 inch largemouth. hew wouldn't fit in my cooler for some reason!
Pages: 1 2