Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central 82 Breathitt Co. 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final

Congrats Pats!
82-69 wasnt as close as the score either, Knott let up BIG time in the last couple minutes.
Good region win for KCC.
They had to let up. Breathitt decided that they were going to hurt our boys. Davis took an elbow to the face that took him to the floor. The game had to be stopped to get him up and to the locker room and so the blood could be cleaned up from the floor. By the way, no foul was called. Stamper and Cox both took really hard hits with some fouls being called and others not. Coach had to call his boys off to keep them from getting hurt. For the entire last three minutes off the clock, KCC did just enough to keep the win.
Good win in Jackson.
king360 Wrote:Good win in Jackson.

Indeed, Especially with that wild pep section i was telling you about. lmao. :Clap:
well i was off by 2 or i could have been right if kcc hadn't quit pooring it on
the 1 the only Wrote:well i was off by 2 or i could have been right if kcc hadn't quit pooring it on

Since you mentioned that, I hit it right on the head. I predicted KC by 13 :biggrin:
Good win KCC, Congratulations.
Congrats KCC
Overrated Wrote:Indeed, Especially with that wild pep section i was telling you about. lmao. :Clap:

:lmao:
Congrats KCC,I have to say they are for real,they are the best team in 14th region,they played better than i had seen them,Stamper held Tualbee to just two points and that was the killer,Ritchie had a good game,and Noble didnt foul out so there was some good that come from this game..KCC,Hazard PCC and (BUCKHORN,Breathitt maybe) is way i have it right now!!Go BOBCATs!!!!
ANEWPAT Wrote:They had to let up. Breathitt decided that they were going to hurt our boys. Davis took an elbow to the face that took him to the floor. The game had to be stopped to get him up and to the locker room and so the blood could be cleaned up from the floor. By the way, no foul was called. Stamper and Cox both took really hard hits with some fouls being called and others not. Coach had to call his boys off to keep them from getting hurt. For the entire last three minutes off the clock, KCC did just enough to keep the win.

its good fpr them maybe they will toughen up a lil bit :rockon:
for** sorry i messed up
Knott had this game by 30 if they had keep playing. Breathitt coach Noble could be the most unorganized and substandard coach that i have ever seen in 50 years of basketball. The allen man was on the money about Noble I have to say.:flush:
Overrated Wrote:Indeed, Especially with that wild pep section i was telling you about. lmao. :Clap:

Well what is that supposed to mean? Are you saying Breathitt has no fan support?
ANEWPAT Wrote:They had to let up. Coach had to call his boys off to keep them from getting hurt. For the entire last three minutes off the clock, KCC did just enough to keep the win.

Good win for the Pats on the road!
They were up 25 why wouldn't the coach of called them off anyways, 25 isn't a good enough win or what? Let the subs play and if they come back a little bit and they only win by 13, so what, at least the starters don't get hurt, but I guess that isn't how they do things.
If I was coach Noble I would let Nick shoot 95% of the shot's instead of 90% of them.
Congrats KCC.
You can leave this county for a while and when you come back the Noble's has took over Breathitt County basketball. Noble Noble Noble Noble.:please:
Breathitt could win this region with the talent they got if the football coach was coaching.
Good win men, best of luck in the 14th.
I think this game solidifies Knott Central as the front runner in the 14th Region because many people consider Breathitt as the #3 team in the 14th Region and the Patriots just beat them by 13 and it could have been more if they hadn't kinda let off and slowed down. Great game Pats!!
I got an ideal for breathitt they need to hire redskinmama and let her coach as well, she would be as much help as the Hensley man.
bobcatbball Wrote:Breathitt could win this region with the talent they got if the football coach was coaching.

Maybe they need to switch jobs, Halcomb could probably make them play better defense and Noble could lead the football team to the state championship by throwing the ball instead of beating his running back to death. Or better yet, replace them both! :Thumbs:
I can see these two teams playing in the semi finals of the 14th region against Perry and Hazard and both losing. They neither play good enought defense to with the region. Hazard/Perry final again.
bobcatbball Wrote:You can leave this county for a while and when you come back the Noble's has took over Breathitt County basketball. Noble Noble Noble Noble.:please:
Breathitt could win this region with the talent they got if the football coach was coaching.

I'm tired of hearing about how talented Breathitt is. There not that talented! There probably 4th or 5th, talent wise in the 14th. And every Breathitt thread turns into, lets fire Noble! The Nobles are taking over Breathitt Co! Let's let Nick shoot all the shots!
bobcatbball Wrote:If I was coach Noble I would let Nick shoot 95% of the shot's instead of 90% of them.

I only remember Nick missing two or three shots all night. In fact, he kept penetrating against Cox or the other guards all during the first half and drawing fouls and making his free throws. KCC went to a zone after half-time and stopped Nick's penetration...which sunk Breathitt.

Ritchie did most of Breathitt's shooting. Taulbee was basically a non-factor, especially against the zone. And BTW, KCC's zone defense wasn't too shabby. They held Breathitt to just 69 points, which is way below what most were predicting. If KCC had a big post player they would be dangerous.

For Breathitt to beat KCC they have to be able to shoot against the zone. One on one Nick can get to the basket no matter which KCC player guards him.
Congrats KCC
Every single time breathitt gets beat all there fans get on here and complain about the coaching i mean it never fails hes is yalls coach so get over it this gets ridiculous i get tired of seeing that it is on every thread when breathitt gets beat so just give up on downing the coach we all already know yall hate him so:thanks:
Im a Breathitt fan threw and threw, Ive gotta give it to KCC. When they came out in zone to start the second half, it looked like the bobcats were very confused and wasnt really sure what to do. Im sure coach Noble has gone over how they want to play a zoning team. I think coach Noble has done a great job. The only thing that I do disagree with him on is playing the Moore kid, which I think he should play at all but thats beside the point. Breathitt play a good three quarters and then they just were flat the fourth. If they can put all four quarters they will make some noise, but if not, its going to be tough come tourney time.
Pages: 1 2