Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 80 Paintsville 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Congrats ER. Good going PV.
Not gonna beat many teams when they shoot 65% from 2 point land and 71% from behind the arch! Nice team and GREAT shooting night for the Warriors! Keep your heads up Tigers. Got a BIG District game Thursday at Magoffin Co., seeing that Sheldon Clark beat Lawrence Co. tonight!
any stats?
good win er lets keep it up against Lawrence county
East Ridge 80 Paintsville 69

East Ridge
13 22 24 21 80
Paintsville
15 8 25 21 69

East Ridge -- Fields 19, Williams 16, Lawson 19, McClanahan 16, R.Coleman 6, Herrell 4.
Paintsville -- Tiller 27, Green 29, Spencer 1, Hall 3, Adkins 9.

http://www.kentucky.com
2 steps forward 2 steps back.....WOW....We have reverted to how we was playing at the first of the year....If you could go back and look at the line scores of the games the Tigers won...I bet there is more than just a few scoring....What kids dont understand is an assist is as good as a bucket...Acually its better it forces defenses to be honest....Untill we understand team concept it maybe a longer season than alot of us thought....One more thing and I will quit whinning....Why do we not take timeouts when teams make runs....I beleive ER went up 13 before there was one called....The Tigers had a 2 point lead when they made that run....thats a 15 point swing....Did we not go home with some still to burn?????Merry Late Christmas ER and the rest of the teams we play this year....
Nice Win Warriors
Congratz warriors. Great shooting night for both teams. East ridge picked up a good road win by playing hard showing alot of heart
UK-Wildcat Wrote:Congratz warriors. Great shooting night for both teams. East ridge picked up a good road win by playing hard showing alot of heart

The Tigers may have shot 30% from the floor.....I have never seen them miss that many freethrows either.....ER did light up the nets though....