Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd vs. Allen Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do you all think this will turn out?
south floyd by 5
when is this game ?
Allen Central.
Raiders win by 5, I think, forgot the actual score. Congrats Raiders! All Out Team Effort!!!!!!!!!
Man, aside from BL, the other top 3 or 4 teams can beat each other. Honestly thought AC would win.
First, congrats to AC and Brad Short on a great game! They are gutty well coached ball club! AC players played a great game.

This was a tremendous win for SF! I've felt all along our ball club had been making improvements, but tonight it all came together. This was a total team effort by the Raiders. Everyplayer contributed to this win! I am extremely proud of my ballclub! they deserved this victory!

I was also extremely proud of our C team who played some of the best basketball I've seen all year at any level.
Zac Hall was still out from the ankle sprain , they said, they sure missed him. Any way he wasn't there last night. Is he going to be back for the C-team tournament this weekend? Great win Raiders.
After them beating us like they did at the start of the year . I think by 15 or 18 don't remember, I would have to say after seeing the game last night apparently Zac is the C-team. No offense A.C. but man what a game. Allen Central better hope he gets better before the C-team tournament. Hey you can always come back next year. Good things are going to happen in a few years. Go Raiders..
Of course we missed him in C-team game. 20+ points 10+ blocks 10+ steals 10+ rebounds major part of the team. Please Zac nurse that ankle we missed you last night.