Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nomar a yankee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would love to see this
I don't like seeing any good player go to the yankees.
Highest payroll
more championships than any team in any prosport
On tv everynight
and a chance to shove one up the redsox
If they get Tejada who wants a trade they will four of the best SS's in MLB all in their infield.

I hate the Yankees.
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Highest payroll
On tv everynight
I'd love to see that, GO YANKEES!!!:dance:
Nomar would be very overpriced for what he wants, especially at first. Injury prone the last couple years.

I personally think they should go ahead and give the Duncan kid a chance.
I HATE THE YANKESS i love nomar but i would hate him if he goes to the yanks
yea yea i know Doc you would love to see this. Nomar one of my fav players goin to your fav team. dammnit!
I never did like Nomar in the 1st place....dont get me wrong I am one of the biggest Red Sox fans u will meet....but I just cant stand Nomar and if he goes to the Yankees...then thats fine with me b/c I dont like him and I HATE THE YANKEES!!!!!!!!
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Highest payroll
On tv everynight
i agree..i love the yanks.. and nomar would be awesome for them.
He would be sharing time with Giambi at 1st and the DH spot is what I read on the Yankees website.
Is johnny damon still wanting to be a yank?
I wouldn't be surprised to see him in New York. The 4 teams that are after him, not one of them want him for an everyday short stop. The Yanks are a good fit for him. I think he is a better player in the AL than the NL.
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Is johnny damon still wanting to be a yank?
I read an interview with Mike Myers who came from the Red Sox and according to him Damon is very interested in signing with the Bronx Bombers.
Shew one of my fav. players going to my most hated team? BOOOO
why would they want him he plays the same position as jeter.
I hate the Yankees and I hate the Cubs... I liked Normaaah when he played for the Saux... he can go play for a team that only fields SS... I just hope he doesnt get hurt.... again
i would love for this to happen...not because i like the yanks but i hate the soxs
No chance now I guess he signed with the Dodgers. Damon is still up in the air with his decision the Red Sox have offered him a 4 yr $40 million contract and the Yankees have reportedly offered a 5 yr contract but the dollar amount wasn't announced in the article I read. Does anyone else know any more details?
He has signed with the dodgers.