Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Danny Glover blames Haitian Earthquake on Global Warming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:yikes::yikes::yikes:

How can you even begin to know how to respond to this one?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gixWSojcUkE"]YouTube- Danny Glover Blames Earthquake on Global Warming[/ame]
One of the "enlightened" left.
Let me guess, he's going to run for VP now.
Remember in 'Lethal Weapon' when Roger Murtaugh played by Danny Glover was trapped in the bathroom while sitting on the toilet and had to jump in the bath tub before the bomb exploded...NOW we know where his brains were.

I'll take your :yikes::yikes::yikes: and raise you :yikes::yikes:

Danny Glover is a brainless moron!
Just like his hero Al Gore.
ImagineThat! Wrote:Just like his hero Al Gore.

Al? I thought it was cavemaster.:confused:
Act now before it's to late- wasn't that the call after Katrina also. Global Warming was going to make more and more hurricain's stronger and stronger? How did that turn out over the last 5 years? He's another example of a clueless actor speaking out on the cause of the day. Stick to acting
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Al? I thought it was cavemaster.:confused:

Glover is black, so he can't work for Kimball. No matter, what he said was foolishness...almost as foolish as suggesting the two weeks of sub 32 weather in eastern Kentucky prove global climate change is a hoax.
thecavemaster Wrote:Glover is black, so he can't work for Kimball. No matter, what he said was foolishness...almost as foolish as suggesting the two weeks of sub 32 weather in eastern Kentucky prove global climate change is a hoax.

Are you really wanting a job or are you just wanting to be on a payroll somewhere?Confusedhh:

Is Thomas Sowell a racist, batman?
:yikes:

Why does this not surprise me. Actors are the most out of touch charecters on the face of the earth. I would have had no issue with a true pundit making this claim, but not Danny Glover
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Are you really wanting a job or are you just wanting to be on a payroll somewhere?Confusedhh:

Is Thomas Sowell a racist, batman?

I've got a job. No, I don't think Thomas Sowell is a racist. I would like to witness he and Cornell West debate... if they haven't already. Further, progressives, like conservatives, sometimes have wacky ideas. Thomas Sowell often points out the progressive wacky ones.
thecavemaster Wrote:I've got a job. No, I don't think Thomas Sowell is a racist. I would like to witness he and Cornell West debate... if they haven't already. Further, progressives, like conservatives, sometimes have wacky ideas. Thomas Sowell often points out the progressive wacky ones.

Then you should probably stick to worring about yourself then, huh? Why is it that someone who disagrees with the leftist agenda is always labeled as a racist by you?

Is Robert C. Byrd a racist?
I can answer that one Kimball.........wasn't he a Frat Man, a member of the Kappa Kappa Kappa (otherwise known as the KKK) before become a Senator? Now he's the Pork Belly King!
Youngerthandirt Wrote:I can answer that one Kimball.........wasn't he a Frat Man, a member of the Kappa Kappa Kappa (otherwise known as the KKK) before become a Senator? Now he's the Pork Belly King!

Yes, he certainly was. Interesting that you dont hear the dems condeming him for his sins, but anytime anyone opposes Obama or his agenda they are automaticly labeled a racist.
True.......you're right, no one on the left side of the aisle will mention that little bit of news.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Then you should probably stick to worring about yourself then, huh? Why is it that someone who disagrees with the leftist agenda is always labeled as a racist by you?

Is Robert C. Byrd a racist?

Funny, K-Man, I sort of thought you were needling me about "get a job" and I was needling you about "hire a black man." I didn't think we were all that serious about it. Of course I don't know who works for you. Disagreement on the agenda is one thing. Calling Obama Hitler and Mao and Stalin... what's a body to make of that?
thecavemaster Wrote:Funny, K-Man, I sort of thought you were needling me about "get a job" and I was needling you about "hire a black man." I didn't think we were all that serious about it. Of course I don't know who works for you. Disagreement on the agenda is one thing. Calling Obama Hitler and Mao and Stalin... what's a body to make of that?
Just buddies funnin around is all it is batman!!!:rockon:

But while we're on the subject. Let's hear your perspective on Byrd.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Just buddies funnin around is all it is batman!!!:rockon:

But while we're on the subject. Let's hear your perspective on Byrd.

I've never been a personal fan of Senator Byrd; however, in the land of politics, he often supports issues, policies etc. that I favor. I've never looked into his history. If he was once in the KKK, that's racist. However, is he in it now? How did he vote in the civil rights movement legislation? Where did he stand in affirmative action policies? That sort of thing. I personally don't believe George Allen, for instance, is a racist; however, in a politically correct environment, statements like he made, with a voting record like he had? Watch out.
This thread has nothing to do with racism.

So lets keep it on-topic!
Danny Glover's theory of plate tectonics makes as much sense and is just as well founded in facts as Al Gore's global warming hoax. Why do liberals bow at Al Gore's feet and yet agree that Glover is a nutcase?