Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central @ Breathitt Co. 1/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts/predictions?
Forgot to put in the title, the game is tomorrow. 1/19.
I'll take Knott by 10 in a high scoring game.
Knott by 14
The Patriots better be on top of their game because if they slip up Breathitt could easily win this game! Right now I'm going to say Knott by 8
Knott by 15
Knott by 18
Knott by 6 at Breathitt.
Knott Co by 13.
is any breathitt fans gonna get on here and step up to the plate and tell us about how good the mighty bobcats are? this is their home floor where the region is and everybody knows breathitt can't be beat on their home floor but since it isn't march ima say
KCC 15+
KCC by 5.
the 1 the only Wrote:is any breathitt fans gonna get on here and step up to the plate and tell us about how good the mighty bobcats are? this is their home floor where the region is and everybody knows breathitt can't be beat on their home floor but since it isn't march ima say
KCC 15+

You can't judge a team by one game. I am glad you are getting your rocks off due to Perry beating Breathitt at home but it is only one game. I like Breathitt's chances at home and I think the bobcats will have a bounce back game and win by 3.
Im going to say KCC wins with both teams just trying to out score each other. Dont come to this one if your a fan of defense. KCC-92 BHS-80
kcc by 15+
Cat Daddy Wrote:You can't judge a team by one game. I am glad you are getting your rocks off due to Perry beating Breathitt at home but it is only one game. I like Breathitt's chances at home and I think the bobcats will have a bounce back game and win by 3.

you're exactly right i have watched 5 games this year and I know what i have saw I'm just not a bobcat fan in denial
No D in this 1. i will take knott by 16
knott by 13
As much as I'd love to see Breathitt win this game, I just can't. They really play no defense, Knott will probably score about a 100 points. Breathitt will score a lot too because Knott is not a strong defensive team.
Knott 95
Breathitt 73
No way Breathitt loses this one
Bobcats by 5 in a high scoring game.
Breathitt by 12
there is no deffense on ethier side of the ball,both of them run and gun,both teams are wild with the ball and outta control nethier team runs any plays

so a high scoring game but as much as i would like breathitt to pull out the win i dont see it happening kcc by 12
Knott by 10 + one redskinmama.
Breathitt coming off a tough loss to Perry could be hungry for the win. This could be a set up game for Knott if they don't come to play. Knott will get no calls and better overcome that, if not Breathitt may pull the upset. If Knott plays their game they should win by 10-15 points.
Knott County by 10
Knott Central 72-65.
Lot of defense in this one! If Knott can stop the run outs by Breathitt, which they should be able to with all the guards they have, they should hold them barely under a 100. Should be a battle of the 3 ball. Knott should win, but you never know what can happen in Breathitt county. Knott 97-80
Anyone have updates?
Anyone know the outcome of the game??
Just found out Knott won by double digits, don't know the amount though.
82 to 69 Knott Central. They led by 20+ a couple times in the second half. Breathitt made a big push and cut it to single digits at one point, but too much Knott in the end. Ritchie had a huge night for BHS 27pts. Cant recall the Knott scoring.
Pages: 1 2