Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: TNA Newest Acquisitions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mr. Kennedy, Brian Kendrick & Sean Morely a.k.a Val Venis

http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/item/16...-ppv-event
They're junk, Well Mr. Kennedy is okay.
Morley debuted on the night TNA went head to head with WWE. Not quite sure what he's doing in TNA, but he's a decent wrestler who's passed his prime. From what I understood, Morley's main purpose in his latter days at WWE was to train new stars.

Brian Kendrick is a good wrestler who has severely underused in WWE, so good acquisition there.

Mr. Kennedy is a crap-shoot. He's brilliant on the mic and good in the ring, but he is very, very injury prone. This is perhaps something that won't be an issue due to TNA's lighter schedule.

Also, I should note that TNA went back to the traditional 4-sided ring last night at the Genesis pay-per-view.
All failed drug testet athletes, which has been where every singe failed casualty has wound up.
sad sad story
don't forget Ric Flair? In my opinion, best wrestler to ever live.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:don't forget Ric Flair? In my opinion, best wrestler to ever live.

WHAT! That distinction goes to the one and only "American Dream" Dusty Rhodes! :biggrin:
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:don't forget Ric Flair? In my opinion, best wrestler to ever live.

Stardust Wrote:WHAT! That distinction goes to the one and only "American Dream" Dusty Rhodes! :biggrin:

you all are forgetting The Texas Rattlesnake :biggrin:
I watched TNA last Thursday, for the first time ever (Really sitting down and watching) And the Wrestling wasnt bad at all. But **** alot of the acting is.
Strikeout King Wrote:you all are forgetting The Texas Rattlesnake :biggrin:

Fair :biggrin:
Reanimate Wrote:I watched TNA last Thursday, for the first time ever (Really sitting down and watching) And the Wrestling wasnt bad at all. But **** alot of the acting is.

I'll give you that. TNA has the best workers. WWE has the best gimmicks
I think they need to start a wheel chair division for some of their wrestlers
58fan Wrote:I think they need to start a wheel chair division for some of their wrestlers

Lol. Rehab as well, with all the Steroid, Drug and Alcohol causlaties that have landed there.
Stardust Wrote:Lol. Rehab as well, with all the Steroid, Drug and Alcohol causlaties that have landed there.

I know your not talking about Scott Hall. :biggrin::biggrin:
Well Hogan just Screwed Angle out of the TNA Title.
Strikeout King Wrote:Well Hogan just Screwed Angle out of the TNA Title.

Wow, how original...:yawn:

Really, TNA's version of the Montreal Screwjob 2 weeks after Bret Hart was on Raw?
TNA will try anything to get the WWE to mention or even hint towards them on a live show. Vince is smart and never retaliates to that stuff. lol
Overrated Wrote:I know your not talking about Scott Hall. :biggrin::biggrin:

Lol :Thumbs:
Also, I should note that TNA went back to the traditional 4-sided ring last night at the Genesis pay-per-view.[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness.
58fan Wrote:I think they need to start a wheel chair division for some of their wrestlers

:lmao: