Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County @ Sheldon Clark 1/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This could end up being a good game if LC dosent show up. But in this game being a big district game that could put them 4-0 in the district(all road game) i think they will come out and play so. My opinion is LC 15+
LC by double digits. Sorry Cards, if you want it closer than that, you better come to play.
Well I think LC will win but because its at SC it will be close.... Dawgs by 8
If the cards can play team ball, ill bet this game will be close. and maybe the cards can steal one at home cards by 4
I think LC will be ready so i wouldnt count on any upsets
The Dawgs are playing some good team ball right now so I will have to go with the Dawgs by 10. Good luck Dawgs bring back another win.:Cheerlead
LC by 10+
I hope the dawgs come in thinking this will be an easy one for them...SC has been playing great team ball and I think this will be an upset for LC. Cards by 6.
Well LC wont come in with there heads in the clouds but they will come in expecting to win..Big difference.
Batpuff Wrote:Well LC wont come in with there heads in the clouds but they will come in expecting to win..Big difference.

Hey Puff, how's the weather up in those clouds????
SC wins by 5! Way to go Cards!!
Any details on the game?