Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Results from BCI State Championship Game: Hazard 61 Dorton 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard jumped out on top very early and coasted to the win. They have a great group of boys and a great coach. Congratulations!

Cody Belter 22 points, 9 rebounds, 3 blocks
Owen Caudill 13 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists
Zach Cantrell 4 points, 4 rebounds, 2 steals
Victor Fouts 3 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists
Zack Huffman 3 points
Jesse Lucas 2 points, 3 assists
Zack Tackett 2 points
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Hazard jumped out on top very early and coasted to the win. They have a great group of boys and a great coach. Congratulations!

Cody Belter 22 points, 9 rebounds, 3 blocks
Owen Caudill 13 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists
Zach Cantrell 4 points, 4 rebounds, 2 steals
Victor Fouts 3 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists
Zack Huffman 3 points
Jesse Lucas 2 points, 3 assists
Zack Tackett 2 points

Congrats Coach on a very good showing looks as if Dorton continues to play some good basketball, keep up the good work and good things will happen. I know after making it that far everyone would like to win it but there is no reason for anyone on Dorton's team to hang their heads over because Hazard has one of the better grade school teams I've seen play and will beat most teams in the state.:Thumbs:
Hazard is a very well rounded group of boys!! They play smart basketball and have a great coach!!! Congrats to coach Davis and the Wildcats for taking it to the final game!!
EagleDad Wrote:Hazard is a very well rounded group of boys!! They play smart basketball and have a great coach!!! Congrats to coach Davis and the Wildcats for taking it to the final game!!

You guys played some very good basketball this weekend. A bad 2 or 3 minute stretch in the Hazard game really hurt you and decided the game.
Congratulations to both teams for making it to the championship game. Since my heart bleeds blue and gold, I have to praise my young Bulldogs for their great effort and wish them nothing but the best for the rest of the season. I really look forward to watching you guys play next year when you join another well coached group...the Hazard Bulldog varsity!

Go Bulldogs!!!
Congrats to both teams, SV and Hazard high school teams will get some talented players next year. Good luck to all, stay healthy.
Congrats to both teams. Would have loved to seen this one!

Go HAZARD!!!!