Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Results from BCI: Dorton 35 Lexington Catholic 32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quarterfinals of the BCI 8th grade tournament.

Cody Belter 16 points, 8 rebounds, 7 blocks
Owen Caudill 10 points, 2 assists
Victor Fouts 5 points, 2 rebounds
Zach Cantrell 4 points, 4 rebounds
Jesse Lucas 5 assists, 7 rebounds
Zack Tackett 1 assist
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Quarterfinals of the BCI 8th grade tournament.

Cody Belter 16 points, 8 rebounds, 7 blocks
Owen Caudill 10 points, 2 assists
Victor Fouts 5 points, 2 rebounds
Zach Cantrell 4 points, 4 rebounds
Jesse Lucas 5 assists, 7 rebounds
Zack Tackett 1 assist

congrats Dorton on a strong performance in the tourney.
knighted Wrote:congrats Dorton on a strong performance in the tourney.

Thanks. Congrats to you as well. Also, your 7th grade is quite a team. I'm very impressed with them.
Lec Cath I heard lost one of their main players in 3rd qtr. Would this have made a difference in the end ?
CoolHandLuke Wrote:Lec Cath I heard lost one of their main players in 3rd qtr. Would this have made a difference in the end ?

I'm sure it could have. He was having a very good game (12 points). I think we were up when he went out, but I can't remember for sure. I talked to him after the game and he said it was his ankle. Hopefully he'll be alright.

Here is the scoring by quarter so we probably were ahead when he got hurt, but it definitely could have made a difference:

1st: Dorton 11 Lex Cath 9
2nd: Dorton 21 Lex Cath 17
3rd: Dorton 31 Lex Cath 25
4th: Dorton 35 Lex Cath 32
I believe it was an ankle. Congrats to Dorton and Hazard. Great teams !!
Belter is a great player with a lot of potential. He is without a doubt a game changer.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I'm sure it could have. He was having a very good game (12 points). I think we were up when he went out, but I can't remember for sure. I talked to him after the game and he said it was his ankle. Hopefully he'll be alright.

Here is the scoring by quarter so we probably were ahead when he got hurt, but it definitely could have made a difference:

1st: Dorton 11 Lex Cath 9
2nd: Dorton 21 Lex Cath 17
3rd: Dorton 31 Lex Cath 25
4th: Dorton 35 Lex Cath 32
Looking at the score quarter by quarter it was a close game the entire game. Congratulations to both teams, good game.
congrats dorton