Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Xbox 360 or Playstation 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which do you prefer?
Xbox 360
Playstation 3 all day ftw!
Xbox360 for me.
360. I have over 40 people on my friends list, and I can only name you 1 person I know who has a PS3.
I own both. My friends list is full on XBL so I'm on it most of the time. I probably don't have over five friends that have a ps3.
But I like both systems.
PC_You_Know Wrote:360. I have over 40 people on my friends list, and I can only name you 1 person I know who has a PS3.
I have around 50 on my ps3 list and none of them have 360 so it goes both ways
Xbox 360.
Both are good
We have both (3 actuuall Wii). XBox 360 no doubt
I have an Xbox 360 and LOVE IT! But PS3 does have free online gaming!
leecoukfan Wrote:I have an Xbox 360 and LOVE IT! But PS3 does have free online gaming!

This
I'd pay $100 a year for Xbox Live rather than be forced to play a PS3 online.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I'd pay $100 a year for Xbox Live rather than be forced to play a PS3 online.

Lol.
I have both but I personally like PS3 better. Better games that suit my interests.
xbox 360 is the best. only good thing about ps3 is that the online is free
[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]PS3 ADD ME
SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE FOR USER NAME:flame:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
theVILLE2 Wrote:xbox 360 is the best. only good thing about ps3 is that the online is free

Plus PS3 has better wifi connection and faster online server, which means less timing out!:flame:
you got that right considering that xbox live games are ran by host not servers.
OU_Bruiser Wrote:you got that right considering that xbox live games are ran by host not servers.

:Thumbs:
I have both and my PS3 has only served as a MGS and blu ray player.

360 has to take it. Red Ring and all
Super Nintendo Big Grin
lwc Wrote:Super Nintendo Big Grin

Super What?!
:Clap: