Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 75 Breathitt Co. 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Perry finally starts playing to there potential and gets a big win.
Nice Win PCC
Perry Co. Central 75 Breathitt Co. 56

Breathitt Co. 11 19 15 11 56

Perry Co. Central 9 19 20 27 75

Breathitt Co. (11-3) -- Terry 2, Noble 12, Ritchie 12, Taulbee 14, Haddix 2, Hays 3, Huff 5.
Perry Co. Central (10-4) -- Amis 16, Noble 19, Martin 8, Mullins 14, Salyers 8, Cornett 10

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=
Dillion Cornett stepped up and played very well in this game!
Knew that it would be a good game but I honestly figured that it would be a closer game than that! Congrats to Perry Central!
i hate to say it but i told you so i said coach noble would be lost out there tonight and was i right? you had better believe i was right :moon:
I thought Amis was playing in an all star football game today. Another thread said he wouldn't be playing tonight.
I watched the game, Haddix was playing in that football game, how the heck did he get 2?
Wow, guess this was a big surprise to everyone or pretty much just the Bobcat fans. Perry's defense is the best in the region and they showed why tonight. When they score and play defense they can beat anyone. Amis did play in the football game at 12:00 today, but rushed back to his team to get their for the game, he is just an amazing athlete. Glad to see the Dores scored a few points tonight, looked a lot better running the offense, Cornett stepped up on defense and scored 8 big points too. Noble, Amis and Martin all played great as well. Going to be an intersting draw in the 54th, can't wait to see what happens with it.
Terry had 8pts not 2
Yeah Perry played well tonight but they have NO answer for stopping Justin Taulbee other than the referee's laim *** calls tonight. If Talbee hadnt of got that 4th foul in the 3rd quarter it may of been a different story. Breathitt impressed the heck out of me the entire game except when Taulbee went out, they went down hill from their. I pity any team that has to play Breathitt in the 14th Region tournament this year especially since its being played at Breathitt County. Good win PCC you guys never stopped playing hard.
Great game PCC. If they can keep playing like this they might be the team to beat in the 14th.
Hatcher may of gotten a few calls at home, but you can expect that with PCC, Smile
warmachine Wrote:Yeah Perry played well tonight but they have NO answer for stopping Justin Taulbee other than the referee's laim *** calls tonight. If Talbee hadnt of got that 4th foul in the 3rd quarter it may of been a different story. Breathitt impressed the heck out of me the entire game except when Taulbee went out, they went down hill from their. I pity any team that has to play Breathitt in the 14th Region tournament this year especially since its being played at Breathitt County. Good win PCC you guys never stopped playing hard.

Here it comes.
What was the 3 straight offensive fouls on Breathitt, maybe 1 of the 3 was right. didn't think those 3 guys did a very good job at all.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Hatcher may of gotten a few calls at home, but you can expect that with PCC, Smile

Most teams around here get a few calls at home. :wink:
I think Hatcher did a fine job coaching tonight. The boys came back and gave it their all. Great job!!
House Wrote:Most teams around here get a few calls at home. :wink:
Can't argue with that. :Thumbs:
Wow, didnt think Hatcher believed in scoring over 50pts a game. Nice win Commodores!
warmachine Wrote:Yeah Perry played well tonight but they have NO answer for stopping Justin Taulbee other than the referee's laim *** calls tonight. If Talbee hadnt of got that 4th foul in the 3rd quarter it may of been a different story. Breathitt impressed the heck out of me the entire game except when Taulbee went out, they went down hill from their. I pity any team that has to play Breathitt in the 14th Region tournament this year especially since its being played at Breathitt County. Good win PCC you guys never stopped playing hard.

they had all the answers they needed for taulbee and maybe taulbee will learn from this game against a good team you can not go into the lane out of control players will be camping out waiting for a charge and Amis is a master at it. and maybe coach noble should learn to handle a team when the chips get down:yikes:
warmachine Wrote:Yeah Perry played well tonight but they have NO answer for stopping Justin Taulbee other than the referee's laim *** calls tonight.

You watching the same game as me??? Taulbee had over half his points off cherrypicking. Which in my opinion is half of Breathitts problem they dont wanna play any defense so when they meet a team that plays it they cant score at will like they want to.
Gibberish Wrote:You watching the same game as me??? Taulbee had over half his points off cherrypicking. Which in my opinion is half of Breathitts problem they dont wanna play any defense so when they meet a team that plays it they cant score at will like they want to.

by that you mean the PE gym offense
The second half was the best ball Perry has played all year. A lot of that was due to Breathitt leaving Chris Noble open for 3 or a lay up for one of the big men. The defense was good for us. The thing with Breathits style is, they can go on big runs and beat anyone, but if the shots aren't falling then they can also get beat by anyone.

Don't make excuses. They was good calls. The players were set and Taulbee just ran over them. Obvious charging fouls :thumpsup:
proves how deadly pcc can be we saw two things out of them we've wanted to see bench play and some offense with that lock down defense

so does this put pcc and kcc alone at the top and then hazard horn and breathitt as 2nd teir and everyone else after them in everyones mind? Cuz breathitt was supposed to at least be competition for pcc right?
What about that block Tyler had on Taulbee's dunk attempt?!
Congrats !! Perry Central and Coach Hatcher. Not many committed as him..
Wow, Big win for Perry, Proved me wrong they are defiantly top 3 or 4 in the region. :flame:
If Hatcher was coaching Breathitt they would have won by 25. Breathitt has as much talent as anyone in the region. Doug Noble does not have a clue when it comes to coaching. All he is doing is letting Nick Noble run wild and shoot ever shot trying to make him something he is not. Noble need's to get the h--- out of coaching and take that p.e. staff with him.
Congrats Perry Central :Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2 3 4