Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: La Salle (OH) 50 Mason County 38
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

La Salle ends game on 12-3 run.

Game played at Wellston, Ohio as part of the 3 day National Hoops Classic
LaSalle used to be a top team in Ohio, are they still one of the top teams?
La Salle 9-1 on the year, only loss by 2 to Moeller.

Ranked 3 in Cincinnati and I believe Danny said they are ranked 7th in the state for Division 1.
tough loss for the Royals
homeless_camel Wrote:La Salle 9-1 on the year, only loss by 2 to Moeller.

Ranked 3 in Cincinnati and I believe Danny said they are ranked 7th in the state for Division 1.

Where did you get this info? Do you have a link?
This game goes to show How good cincinnati basketball is for the people that were trying to gauge how good Princeton was when they played Holmes a couple of weeks ago. LaSalle is a very good team and there is no reason for the Royals to hang there heads, they lost to a tough out of state team.
La Salle is a very good team and they are top 10 in Ohio. Good win for the La Salle team :Thumbs:
homeless_camel Wrote:La Salle 9-1 on the year, only loss by 2 to Moeller.

Gold Charger Wrote:Where did you get this info? Do you have a link?

Like several other posters have already stated, LaSalle is a very good team. They'll compete with Princeton in Region 4 when post season gets here and they are one of the top teams in the GCL-South.

LaSalle would be a legit top 10 team here in Kentucky. I'd compare them to the likes of Trinity. They're that good.

NKY.com currently has them ranked #3 in the city and top 10 in the state of Ohio for DI. Because there's so many DI schools in Ohio, it's very impressive for them to be rated that high.

This isn't a bad loss for MC at all.