Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd 74 - Cordia 72
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
South Floyd escaped the lions
SF played with no intensity and nearly escaped Cordia. How they even won, I'll never know. This is definitely not the same team that played Hazard Saturday night....

Hopefully they'll regroup Friday night for a big district game against Allen Central....
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:SF played with no intensity and nearly escaped Cordia. How they even won, I'll never know. This is definitely not the same team that played Hazard Saturday night....

Hopefully they'll regroup Friday night for a big district game against Allen Central....

i agree
I agree bomber. They better play against all teams like they did Hazard.
idk wut was wrong with SF tonight but they did not play like they r capable of playing...
South Floyd played horrible tonight. I thought they was gonna get beat. Anyone have any stats?
Congrats Raiders. Not pretty but you pulled out the win.
"#_4" Wrote:Congrats Raiders. Not pretty but you pulled out the win.

A win is a win lol
Barely one it...SF got lucky
"alldistrict_89" Wrote:Barely one it...SF got lucky

I agree, they barely one it buddy.....
sf couldnt defend anyone in the post tonight! Better play alot better friday night!
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:SF played with no intensity and nearly escaped Cordia. How they even won, I'll never know. This is definitely not the same team that played Hazard Saturday night....

I agree with you Bomber.
Any stats?
I know you all can play better than this... but good win
An ugly win is better than a pretty loss i guess... great win raiders.. keep up the work and be ready for AC Friday night
SF had 4 player in double digits. Mason Hall - ? Ryan Johnson - 14 i think Ethan Johnson - 17 and Ryan Little - 21 or 23
South Floyd plays according to who there up against. They always compete with the good teams around here, but when they play not so good teams they barely come out on top, even if they are on top. :Thumbs:
A win is a win. They will handle AC Friday.
Free throws for the Raiders were big in this one. Do you know what they shot from the line Juice?
18-21 i think
"basketballstar" Wrote:South Floyd plays according to who there up against. They always compete with the good teams around here, but when they play not so good teams they barely come out on top, even if they are on top. :Thumbs:
i agree basketballstar.. sf is a good as the team they plays in every game.. whick is kinda weird :confused:
I didn't think Cordia was a bad team and they played with a team concept. If a team is not ready to play a high school game and feel excitement then they should check with some of their former teamates and see how bad they would like to come back and play. Cordia will give some teams problems this year so give them some credit. Last time I looked South Floyd was a long way from being ranked in the state. Hard work is what it takes and that is the only way this team can produce positive results. A win is much better than a loss even if it was not the perfect game.
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:i agree

they better!.....AC will be ready to play friday!
i agree.. they will.. but i see the raiders come out hot and ready bc its a big district game.
Congrats Raiders!!
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:I didn't think Cordia was a bad team and they played with a team concept. If a team is not ready to play a high school game and feel excitement then they should check with some of their former teamates and see how bad they would like to come back and play. Cordia will give some teams problems this year so give them some credit. Last time I looked South Floyd was a long way from being ranked in the state. Hard work is what it takes and that is the only way this team can produce positive results. A win is much better than a loss even if it was not the perfect game.

I agree