Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Are The Wildest Fans In The 14th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you believe is the wildest crowd in the 14th region?
Knott Central's get into it
after last nights game vs pcc i think hazard has the wildest crowd
I think perry has the wildest crowd
PCC or Hazard
"LBJ23" Wrote:after last nights game vs pcc i think hazard has the wildest crowd

You have to remember that was a big rivalry game. I remember some games last year PCC were wild though.
Pcc
Well first of all i definitely agree that Hazard has the 14ths Wildest fans...but at games ive been to they definitely have their flaws.

1. LARGE, Bossy girls trying to draw attention.(tie-died tanktops):omg:
  2. Too many quiet people.
  3. And the front row against the PCC game tho dressed very well....bad....just did not seem to know to raise hell:boosign:
But although i noticed these flaws, i also saw some maniacs that bled blue and gold. These 4 gentlemen filled up the 3rd row I believe and rolled in wearing some insane outfits. They were onto the refs and players the entire game along with two wild boys at the end of the row.

I think Hazards crowd is just devided at the time and if perhaps the ones i mentioned in top would learn from their crazy counterparts the dawgs would have a fanbase they'd never forget.
knott county
leslie co
I dont not belive that KnowWhatIMean knows what he is talking about. I was at the PCC and Hazard game and the flaws that you r talking about is what pumped the crowd up the most. The crazy costumes, tie-died tanktops that read BULLDOGS, and the wildmen makes the crowd. You obliviously dont know what makes a true crowd of wildmen! I will give you that the front row didnt raise any hell but those students on the third row were raising all kinds of hell. And yes i saw the guys u were talking about and they need to be in the front so they can stay on the refs and players backs because they were the heart/soul of that pep section! Props to the HHS pep section but i take my hat off and BOW DOWN to the wildmen on the 3rd row!
Well moses_guthrie I'm gald u do agree and at future hazard games I'm sure you'll see these wildmen again, I'd love to meet the guys they just raise so much hell and are truly fearless. No ref, player, police, coach or God himself can keep these kids from raising pure hell when the blue and gold take court.
I agree PCC or Leslie!!! :rock:
KnowWhatIMean...im glad u r the only person who realizes what the Hazard pep section has. Where else in the region, district, or even state do u find a pep section like that? ...u DONT! I will give that PCC has an alright pep section but u have 2 take in2 consideration the # of students that come out. Out of over 1,000 students they barely had 200 and considering Hazard has a lttile over 300 students they still had just as many as PCC and that is saying something about these kids school spirit! Hazard is a close bonded school because they r so little and that shows come game time! Although not all of them not all of them stand up, yell, and raise hell like those 2 gentlemen on the 3rd row...they r still a vital part of that pep section. Ive said it once and i'll say it again HHS has the best pep section by far and i can honestly say that if it had not been for those 2 gentlemen on the end of the 3rd row, then that pep section would have been just like any other. But those gentlemen made the pep section and i hope one day i can talk Happy Mobelini in2 letting me meet these 2 genltemen that honestly bleed gold and blue! Hope to see them on the front row from now on because they deserve it! As for the other teams in the region, district, and state...STEP IT UP cuz ur LACKING!!!
i would have to say pcc sure hazard may be louder but like the thread is labeled who has the wildest it has ta be pcc those r sum wild kids !!!!
Knott Co or Perry Co.....Perry has the wildest kids
you mean to tell me that there is actually a debate about who's pep section is the wildest? who has there own thread started about their pepsection??? thats all i have to say about that....
Hazard and KCC are both good choices. Breathitt Co used to have a good one but not much to cheer about this year.
knowwhatimean?, look we're on the same side, don't rip on the kilts, those boys made them, where as the boys in th third row bought them and put them on, dont rip on the kilts, and you know that we raised hell, just like we always do
Well out of all the games I've been to this year, I'd have to say either Hazard or Lee Co. has the wildest group of kids...but sometimes wild isnt too good.......... Some of Hazard's older guys were so immature, they brought alot of bad attention to themselves, Lee Co. fans surely has something to cheer for though, I mean look at their ball team this year, no wonder they support them tho... :dance: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . What are some of these kids on? ha ha :beer: .. . . . . I've seen alot of males in the 14th region that should try out for the cheerleader squad.... ha ha Def. Team Spirit!!!:Cheerlead
Hazard Lee and Owsley
"moses_guthrie" Wrote:KnowWhatIMean...im glad u r the only person who realizes what the Hazard pep section has. Where else in the region, district, or even state do u find a pep section like that? ...u DONT! I will give that PCC has an alright pep section but u have 2 take in2 consideration the # of students that come out. Out of over 1,000 students they barely had 200 and considering Hazard has a lttile over 300 students they still had just as many as PCC and that is saying something about these kids school spirit! Hazard is a close bonded school because they r so little and that shows come game time! Although not all of them not all of them stand up, yell, and raise hell like those 2 gentlemen on the 3rd row...they r still a vital part of that pep section. Ive said it once and i'll say it again HHS has the best pep section by far and i can honestly say that if it had not been for those 2 gentlemen on the end of the 3rd row, then that pep section would have been just like any other. But those gentlemen made the pep section and i hope one day i can talk Happy Mobelini in2 letting me meet these 2 genltemen that honestly bleed gold and blue! Hope to see them on the front row from now on because they deserve it! As for the other teams in the region, district, and state...STEP IT UP cuz ur LACKING!!!
Ok i know this thread is about the 14th but you basically said hazard has the best fans period Sf fans are pretty good with the amount off ppl the school has....
Guys, you completly failed to mention Owsley County withe the exception of hazarddigfan. "Big" home games are amazing. The crowd is huge and I haven't heard a louder crowd anywhere. I'll have to give Lee Count credit here as well. With their pep band they are pretty loud and thunder over "most" crowds. Haven't seen Hazards fans...
"OU_Bruiser" Wrote:Ok i know this thread is about the 14th but you basically said hazard has the best fans period Sf fans are pretty good with the amount off ppl the school has....

hazard has about 300 kids...:Cheerlead :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
i already know its hazards fans! we have the best pep section all around!
:theman: I think owsley has the wildest crazyest fans, if you dont beleive that you should of watched the owls and june buchanan play.
Probaly PCC or Perry Central
If only we could get the Owl Faithful that energized for every game...