Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: St. Henry 66 - Boone Co. 62 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boone Co. struggling with their second loss this week and fourth loss in the last six games.

Like a few of us said all year, Boone Co. is not that good this year. They are really missing McFarland.
I agree they miss McFarland and I am aware they are not as good this season but wow
mahb7878 Wrote:I agree they miss McFarland and I am aware they are not as good this season but wow
I agree! WOW! I would have never thought it either. St. Henry does have a very good coach though.
I still would not have expected this though. A St. Henry team that has struggled their way to a 7-7 record, even thought they were playing at home, I would not have imagined them matching up with Cotton, Montgomery and Gabbard. I'll agree that the Rebels certainly were not as good as the Enquirer pre-season rankings, but this is a game you would expect them to win.
St. Henry 66 Boone Co. 62 (OT)

Boone Co. 11 12 16 13 10 62

St. Henry 10 13 11 18 14 66

Boone Co. -- Pott 12, Gabbard 3, Downs 3, Schulze 7, Montgomory 9, Cotton 5, McQueary 2, Lay 2, Brown 19.
St. Henry -- Barnett 12, Anderson 14, Hils 5, Bessler 15, Carroll 18, Thorburn 2
http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104032...PIorderBy=