Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Devan Downey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I remember him playing more for Cincy than I every do with him in the SEC. lol. Seems like hes been around forever.
Overrated Wrote:I remember him playing more for Cincy than I every do with him in the SEC. lol. Seems like hes been around forever.

He was a Freshman when Kennedy took over the program for Huggins. That seems like it was 10 years ago....:yikes:
I dont like to knock people but this time I just have to say as a person Downey is probably a great young man, but as a player I dont like him and not to be mean if I had the players he has around me , I would average 20 pts a game and a lot more assist you have to share the rock baby.....
The only other person that I think Downey is better than is Edgar Sosa and Peyton Siva.... Other than that, I will take our 2 headed Point Guards in Wall and Bledsoe
Devan Downey Has Some Major Skills. Its hard to average more assist when the people ur passing the rock to cant hit open jumpers.
theVILLE Wrote:Why does he not get his dues??i mean all you hear is Sherron Collins and John Wall...thats the only PG's people talk about...Well Downey leads the SEC in points with 20.1...and 3rd in the NCAA in steals with 3.3 and averages 4 assist a game..
Anyone else think this little guy deserves more than he gets

The problem is he is at South Carolina, not Kentucky or any well-known program.
MSU Eagle Wrote:The problem is he is at South Carolina, not Kentucky or any well-known program.

Undertand that but what about stephon curry
Pages: 1 2