Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central vs. Shelby Valley - All "A" Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does everyone think.?
go valley
I'd say Valley calls the score!
Valley by 25+
100%SUCCESS Wrote:I'd say Valley calls the score!

Exactly this one will probably get ugly. I'll say 33 :popcorn:
This game will be over by the second quarter.

Valley wins by 25+.
This game will be ugly. Allen Central is currently 3-7 and lost to Betsy Lane by 26.

Shelby Valley- 86
Allen Central- 47
All Valley All the time! SV by 30+
EJ might just have another triple double in this one if he plays long enough. Valley by 30+. Starters start the second half but go to the bench soon.
As they say in Vegas for sure wins "No-Line" for SV
lol nothing to see here folks, move along.
Valley by 30
Valley by as many as they want.
Shelby Valley should be able to give their bench more playing time that will benefit them later in the year when they may be called to replace someone in foul trouble, etc. Does anyone know if Ramey will play?
i wold love to see AC up in the first half
dortonite Wrote:Shelby Valley should be able to give their bench more playing time that will benefit them later in the year when they may be called to replace someone in foul trouble, etc. Does anyone know if Ramey will play?

His ankel looked pretty bad when they played J.C.. Dont look for him in this one... I would let him rest up.
I think Im gonna have to go with Vally in this one lol......something tells me they're gonna win by 30+ and the starters will only play maybe 3 or 4 mins in the second half, if tht much.
does this game even need a thread?
what time is this game?