Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin Co. vs. Breathitt Co. 12/15/05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This should be an exciting game and will take place on the Lady Hornets home floor. Make your predictions.
Hornets by 25+
Magoffin County...but I don't think by 25+
Lady Hornets 15+
I'm going to the pick the Lady Hornets. They are a tough team, especially at home.
MC will have a very tough time with BC's big girl. MC couldn't stop Jarrell from Paintsville. How in the world will they stop this girl since she's rated a lot higher than Jarrell? BC also has a couple of decent guards. This will be a great game. If MC wins this, then they are trully for real.

I still think BC's big girl will have a field day. But, I also look for Mann and AJ Howard to have great games.

BC by 5.
I think MC will win with home court advantage but it will be tough and close. Good luck both teams!
"sportwhiz" Wrote:MC will have a very tough time with BC's big girl. MC couldn't stop Jarrell from Paintsville. How in the world will they stop this girl since she's rated a lot higher than Jarrell? BC also has a couple of decent guards. This will be a great game. If MC wins this, then they are trully for real.

I still think BC's big girl will have a field day. But, I also look for Mann and AJ Howard to have great games.

BC by 5.

Even if we cant handle there "big girl" can BC handle OUR guards???? Not to mention we have a new and improved much quicker more agile calloray howard
Magoffin County
do you expect For the big girl to beat magoffin 1 on 5? lol...

magoffin by 8
Magoffin beat Breathitt last year by double figures twice
"Super_de" Wrote:do you expect For the big girl to beat magoffin 1 on 5? lol...

magoffin by 8

Exactly from the sounds of it BC only has that one good player while magoffin has 4 extremely good players and 3-4 players who compete year round for the 5th starting spot
I don't know alot about breathitt but i dont think that they can stop everyone. I think they can handle the big girl with their pressure.
Magoffin countys post guard can take the "Big Girl" out in a hert beat???
Magoffin
Sorry, but BC is NOT a one girl team. They have solid guard play that you have to have beat MC. This is a great test for both teams. It will be a great game. If MC over looks BC, they'll get beat. They are a lot better than what you all are giving them credit for. BC is 3-1 with their only loss to highly reguarded Perry Central. They have wins against two decent teams in Middlesboro (64-41) and Wolfe Co (90-78) and a big win against a very good Letcher Co (56-43), which has routs against Johnson Central by 26 and Pike Central by 30.

My point is BC is very good. A win by MC will tell everyone how good MC is. A loss to BC will not be bad.

Go Hornets, bring a big signature win for MC and the 57th district and 15th region.
A win by BC will show how good they are???
Magoffin by 9
"diamondthehacker" Wrote:A win by BC will show how good they are???
Magoffin by 9
I wrote a win by Magoffin will tell everone how good Magoffin is. And a loss to Breathitt won't be bad.

Where did you get "A win by BC will show how good they are???" ??????
Magoffin by 17
This one should be close.....Hornets with homecourt advantage by 6