Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wolfe County @ Breathitt County 1/15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any thoughts on this game?
Will be a very high scoring affair with a possibility of both teams hitting the 100 point mark! Last time these two played Breathitt scored the most of the season with 109 points! With Breathitt Co being at home and most likely there will be almost no defense in this game i think Breathitt has the opportunity to score 120! Wolfe Co is decent this year but Breathitt is one of the top teams in the Region this year and again they're at home, so i don't see there being a chance of the Bobcats losing.

I'm gonna say that Breathitt should win this one by atleast 20!
BC
I'll take BC in a all offense and no defense affair
I thought I heard from BHS principle that this game was canceled. I really don't know the reason. Has anyone else heard this?
But if they do play I'll take bobcats by 15, I would say more but Breathitt hasn't played a game in about three weeks, might come out be a little sloppy.
The last team with possesion should win. Because neither team will play defense.
Is the game on or off?
Breathitt by 30
mandan Wrote:Is the game on or off?

The game is on, sorry about that the person that told me said they were debating if they was going to have this game and they decided to have it.