Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Daily Independent Super 7 1/12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the super 7 for the area this week.

Girls

1. Ashland (8-2)

2. East Carter (12-3)

3. Rowan County (10-4)

4. Boyd County (6-4)

5. West Carter (4-5)

6. Raceland (8-6)

7. Fairview (5-4)

This is pretty good except I think Russell and Fleming need to be in the top seven instead of Raceland and Fairview.
Lawrence County girls are 6-3 where are they at in here?
16BBall Fan Wrote:Here is the super 7 for the area this week.

Girls

1. Ashland (8-2)

2. East Carter (12-3)

3. Rowan County (10-4)

4. Boyd County (6-4)

5. West Carter (4-5)

6. Raceland (8-6)

7. Fairview (5-4)

This is pretty good except I think Russell and Fleming need to be in the top seven instead of Raceland and Fairview.

I can see Fleming possibly being in the top 7 but Russell has been struggling lately (beating Bath by only 4 and losing to Lewis by 7) so I don't include them. Greenup beat Raceland this week so I agree that Raceland may not belong either.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Lawrence County girls are 6-3 where are they at in here?

I do believe that the Super 7 is for teams in the 16th region. If you were 9-0 you still wouldn't find your team in it.
Skip Pass Wrote:I can see Fleming possibly being in the top 7 but Russell has been struggling lately (beating Bath by only 4 and losing to Lewis by 7) so I don't include them. Greenup beat Raceland this week so I agree that Raceland may not belong either.

Good point I did not know they had lost to Lewis had not seen that score. No one had posted that result. thanks.
Ashland
East Carter
Rowan County
Boyd County
Fleming County
West Carter
Raceland

The top three are right now well in front of the bottom four but Boyd has been playing very well as of late and Fleming could be a sleeper with a nice win this year over Lawrence County and only lost by five at home against the Kittens.
Should see a much improved Russell team if Parsley returns this week. Anyone know her status?