Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin 98 Lawrence 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Way to go girls i predicted we would win by 25+ WOOT!!!!
srry but i dont know any stats
congrats MC!
Congrats Lady Hornets. hope someone will post some stats!
great win magoffin
If Magoffin gets Paintsville in a shoot out, they'll rout PHS. If it's in the 60's or lower, it'll be a dandy.
Congrats hope to see some stats
Way to go Magoffin!!!
Nice job for the Lady Hornets, two the best guards i have ever watch play basketsball
And for the lady dawgs they have showed real improvement. And hung with the Lady Hornets the 1st half.
Congrats Magoffin County!!
Maybe LC will win a 1st half this year. Some things never change. I know I know its just high school and these coaches give give give and they really care about the kids. But the fact remains if this wasn't a girls team LC would have had a different coach by now. Congrats to MC maybe one day.
I listened to the end of this game and heard the stats but don't recall exactly but it was a pretty good team effort I think Manns had 23 and Ashley J had 20, and someone else had 20. This teams is going to be hard to beat no matter who they play.
is it tradition to keep starters in with a 28 pt lead and a minute and a half to go?
overrated!
not really a big win at all but congrats...
overrated ? trizo please elaberate
"trizo" Wrote:overrated!

Where do you get that the Hornets are overrated? They are undefeated and really haven't had a close game...Now tell me how they are overrated.:redboxer:
lol overated? now, thats a little crazy. Explain how they are overrated?
Congrats Magoffin
Magoffin is far from overrated this team is the real deal
Overrated is probably the funniest thing I've heard. These girls might as well get use to this kind of stuff this year though. Congrats to my MC for the win..Can't wait for friday night!
Contrats Girls....what do you mean overrated???
"trizo" Wrote:overrated!
I sence a whole lot of sarcasm in that remark. Magoffin is NOT overrated. They are experienced, play real aggressive, and can shoot. This team went 24-6 last year and will win at least 20 games this year. You cannot do that if you are overrated.
"sportwhiz" Wrote:I sence a whole lot of sarcasm in that remark. Magoffin is NOT overrated. They are experienced, play real aggressive, and can shoot. This team went 24-6 last year and will win at least 20 games this year. You cannot do that if you are overrated.

:Thumbs:
I am really proud of Lawerence County to acctually play with magoffin county. Pike Central Beat lawernce by like 35 or 40
big dawg is 28 points really playing with a team???
Quote:I sence a whole lot of sarcasm in that remark. Magoffin is NOT overrated. They are experienced, play real aggressive, and can shoot. This team went 24-6 last year and will win at least 20 games this year. You cannot do that if you are overrated.

I couldnt have said it any better.....Smile
20 wins doesn't really mean anything until you win the big show...IMO i would love 20 wins don't get me wrong but i would rather win 13 games and be regional champs then to have 20 wins and to get beat in the second round of the regional tournament...Goffin is the fav this year once again though...
Congratulations to Magoffin County.
Congrats Hornets!