Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best JV 3 Point Shooter In The 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who Is The Best 3 Point Shooter On The JV Team In The 15th Region? IMO Jo Whitiker, Justin Murray & Chad Hall Of JC.
Wes Akers and Lyle Johnson- South Floyd
Justin Murray from JC and Jordan Hall from Pburg (Bobby Hughes and Taylor are good too, but Jordan is more consistant)
Lyle Johnson-SF
Wes Akers-SF
Jordan Hall-Pburg
Justin Murray-JC
lyle johnson
justin murray
Colby Hayes is pretty good from SF
i agree with basketballstar
lyle johnson can drain the 3 ball.
chris gibson
"rain man" Wrote:chris gibson
now rain man... i wouldnt go as far as chris gibson
He is descent but wouldnt consider him as the best.
i'm serious the kid can really fill it up
ive watched him play he can shoot but hes not among the best...that would be Lyle Johnson IMO
Logan Bryant is a great long range bomber when hes on,a good freshman from the valley who will probably see some varsity time this year
good luck logan
logan grindstaff can drain it
Jordan Hall and Boby Hughes can light it up from long range.!!!
"petey" Wrote:ive watched him play he can shoot but hes not among the best...that would be Lyle Johnson IMO

yeah Chris can shoot but he is not among the best.....
damen hensly is a pretty good shotter he came off the bench and scored 24 points off the bench
lyle johnson can really stroke the 3
Almost SF's whole team can shoot pretty good. Some better than others but overall a good shooting team from behind the arc.
Jeremy Pack
Daniel Meade
Travis Ison
Yea SF's JV can all shoot very well from 3 point range
i agree
jermey pack & daniel meade
i might go with wes akers. then the #20 from JC he has good form. does anyone know his name?
Im guessing Daniel Meade is from Paintsville?...since thats the only school you give credit to.
lol i agree ACE
Toby Wright
Who is he?
Pages: 1 2