Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Stone Cold Steve Austin to Guest Host Raw on March 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i recieved an email this morning from Stone Cold Steve Austin News/Rumors that Stone Cold will be guest hosting Raw on March 15th, 2 Weeks Before Wrestlemania XXVI

this is what the email said

"SCSA News/Rumors - Jan. 11
Upcoming Raw guest hosts
Written: January 11, 2010
wwe.com
March 15, 2010: "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
Less than two weeks before WrestleMania XXVI, WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin hosts Raw on March 15. The WWE Universe should certainly mark their calendars for the legendary Rattlesnake' s return, as it is sure to turn WWE's flagship show upside down. Though it's uncertain what will happen when Stone Cold takes his place at the head of Raw for one night only, there's no doubt that he'll be looked at as one of Raw's most controversial special guest hosts.

Breaking News: Steve Austin To Guest Host RAW
By Ryan Clark | January 11, 2010
The official website of World Wrestling Entertainment has a story up online noting that WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will guest host WWE RAW on March 15th, just two weeks before WrestleMania 26.

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin To Guest Host Monday Night RAW
By Feras Ballout | January 11, 2010
The official website of World Wrestling Entertainment has a story up online noting that WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will guest host WWE RAW on March 15th, just two weeks before WrestleMania 26.

Look for Austin to get involved in the middle of the the Vince McMahon and Bret Hart storyline"

I Can't Wait Til March 15th!!!!
I have a feeling Vince is going to get an A** Kicking on this night.
Yes, you can bet that the kick in the gut that Vince gave to Bret will be reciprocated Monday when he gets a Mud Hole stomped into him by the Rattlesnake
How long are they planning to have the guest hosts? Forever?
lwc Wrote:How long are they planning to have the guest hosts? Forever?

Doesn't look like it is going to end anytime soon.
I believe Bret and Stone Cold will be making a little toast after they kick Vinces but.
I will watch this. It will be the first time Ive watched since Stone Cold and the Rock left.
phoeniXX Wrote:I believe Bret and Stone Cold will be making a little toast after they kick Vinces but.

Now that would be a ratings BOOM!
I will certainly watch with Stone Cold coming back. But another former wrestler that THE PEOPLE love and can entertain just with a microphone - The Rock, needs to be invited to be the host. Anyone agree? The great one would certainly make for another rating boost just as Austin will. IMO.
K_Mac Wrote:I will certainly watch with Stone Cold coming back. But another former wrestler that THE PEOPLE love and can entertain just with a microphone - The Rock, needs to be invited to be the host. Anyone agree? The great one would certainly make for another rating boost just as Austin will. IMO.
i agree
K_Mac Wrote:I will certainly watch with Stone Cold coming back. But another former wrestler that THE PEOPLE love and can entertain just with a microphone - The Rock, needs to be invited to be the host. Anyone agree? The great one would certainly make for another rating boost just as Austin will. IMO.

The Rock did host one of the early Raws - last year, when they started the guest host project
I will definitely be watching Raw that night, and thats the bottom line!
-STAT- Wrote:I will definitely be watching Raw that night, and thats the bottom line!

cause Stone Cold said so?
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:cause Stone Cold said so?

Haha, wow I just had a brain fart and totally forgot to put that, I am truly ashamed!
What about this one:

Austin 3:16 says I just whooped your A$$!
Stardust Wrote:The Rock did host one of the early Raws - last year, when they started the guest host project

He didn't guest host RAW, I just seen the list of all former hosts. And SmackDown isnt doing guest hosts each week. So He definantly needs to be guest host of RAW after wrestlemania. I love hearing him on the mike.

And stardust I know you always do your homework and things, have you heard any evidence or believe The Rock will return in the summer 2010 as an active wrestler? - I dont see it happening too much money in movies.
K_Mac Wrote:He didn't guest host RAW, I just seen the list of all former hosts. And SmackDown isnt doing guest hosts each week. So He definantly needs to be guest host of RAW after wrestlemania. I love hearing him on the mike.

And stardust I know you always do your homework and things, have you heard any evidence or believe The Rock will return in the summer 2010 as an active wrestler? - I dont see it happening too much money in movies.

No, Rock has stated that he has completed his wrestling days. He currently has five new movies in either production or pre-production

The Other Guys
Faster
Tomorrwoland
Johnny Quest
Other Peoples Wishes

The next time you see the Rock is when he goes into the WWE HOF which is likely 2011 or 2012.
K_Mac Wrote:He didn't guest host RAW, I just seen the list of all former hosts. And SmackDown isnt doing guest hosts each week. So He definantly needs to be guest host of RAW after wrestlemania. I love hearing him on the mike.

"WWE first contacted The Rock to be the guest host for the show, thinking it would keep the momentum from Bret Hart going and also provide a huge tentpole to keep viewers from switching to UFC. Additionally, The Rock has said he would guest host, and the timing is good with the Tooth Fairy movie set for release in January.

However, the Rock turned down the offer for a variety of reasons, including not wanting to take sides in a WWE/UFC war, as well as a busy promotional schedule heading into the movie release. WWE still expects the Rock to guest host Raw in 2010, likely before Wrestlemania 26, but it will not be the January 11th show."
Thanks SD
He was one of the best
Stone Cold is gonna be the last Guest Host, according to another email i recieved from stonecoldyahoogroups.com

[email=StoneColdSteveAustin@yahoogroups.com]StoneColdSteveAustin@yahoogroups.com[/email]

you'll have to signup to recieve emails