Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Track Long Jump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is an average winning long jump distance for a Mason County Indoor Track and Field Meet?
BlackcatFan33 Wrote:What is an average winning long jump distance for a Mason County Indoor Track and Field Meet?

I'd say if you can get 21 feet or more you should be able to win it. That will atleast get you a top 3 finish.
Thanks, my personal best from last year was 17-2 and i'm wondering how much more feet I need to get to be near the top distances for this year.
BlackcatFan33 Wrote:What is an average winning long jump distance for a Mason County Indoor Track and Field Meet?

The longest jump this year has been 19'. There has not been to much competition yet this year though. The next 3 weeks the competition should pick up if the weather is nice. Last year, the longest jump was 20' 11". It is a very nice facility. If you have not been there before, you should give it a go. It is very relaxed, fun meets, that are meant more to keep kids in shape and not cut throat competition.
lawrence county:

hunter james- 21'3
larry west- 20'8

sweep sweep in region
SolidOxygen Wrote:lawrence county:

hunter james- 21'3
larry west- 20'8

sweep sweep in region

I believe not. No one from Lawrence got on over 21' this year. Your stats are wrong. Way to bump up their marks to a longer jump than they actually accomplished. :Thumbs:
thelegend Wrote:I believe not. No one from Lawrence got on over 21' this year. Your stats are wrong. Way to bump up their marks to a longer jump than they actually accomplished. :Thumbs:

actually big boy go to kytrackxc.com
and look at the stats from a state track affilated site..

Hunter James jumped 21'0.5"

GOODJOB! Confusedhh:

BUT he didnt jump at Region instead he dominated TRIPLE JUMP 43'11"
SolidOxygen Wrote:actually big boy go to kytrackxc.com
and look at the stats from a state track affilated site..

Hunter James jumped 21'0.5"

GOODJOB! Confusedhh:

BUT he didnt jump at Region instead he dominated TRIPLE JUMP 43'11"

Ohhh. I'm sorry.. I forgot to add the half of an inch :lmao: Greenup County's Dustin Lithicum jumped over 21' in all 4 of his jumps in the regional meet and won at 21'9 1/2". I'm PRETTY SURE no one is close to that. Not Larry West nor Hunter James. SO how about you "sweep sweep" them off your list of winning region in the long jump because theyyy didn't. So if you need the link to him getting that I'll just let you click on it to make it easier for you "big boy" Smile
http://ky.milesplit.us/athletes/282687

If there was a thread for Triple Jump I would actually care about that comment. Other wise, I careless so that was pointless for even saying that. This is a Long Jump thread, not Triple Jump. Don't care about that.
thelegend Wrote:Ohhh. I'm sorry.. I forgot to add the half of an inch :lmao: Greenup County's Dustin Lithicum jumped over 21' in all 4 of his jumps in the regional meet and won at 21'9 1/2". I'm PRETTY SURE no one is close to that. Not Larry West nor Hunter James. SO how about you "sweep sweep" them off your list of winning region in the long jump because theyyy didn't. So if you need the link to him getting that I'll just let you click on it to make it easier for you "big boy" Smile
http://ky.milesplit.us/athletes/282687

If there was a thread for Triple Jump I would actually care about that comment. Other wise, I careless so that was pointless for even saying that. This is a Long Jump thread, not Triple Jump. Don't care about that.

well if you would look at the date that was at the beginning of the season, which of course would have been a prediction, but yes dustin is a great jumper who was rusty at the beginning of the year losing to hunter james at ashalnd all comers and south point.. dustin has jumped remarkable this last fews meets hitting 21 feet at the area 7 meet. he did a great job in region as well dominating the pack .. but the point is you said no one on Lc jumped 21 feet and it didnt matter if it was a half inch.. someone did jump it.. so you were wrong.:moon:. all i was saying... goodjob to dustin however number 1 in the region and top 5 placing for state..