Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dorton 34 Mullins 33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Mullins. Very exciting game with little offense.

For Dorton:

Cody Belter 15 points, 8 rebounds, 6 blocks
Owen Caudill 15 points, 4 rebounds
Zach Cantrell 2 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists
Victor Fouts 2 points, 2 rebounds
Jesse Lucas 5 rebounds, 2 assists
Zack Tackett 3 assists, 1 rebound
Estil Bentley 1 rebound

For Mullins:

D. Meade 19 points
D. Adkins 6 points
Da. Meade 3 points
M. Johnson 2 points
G. Ray 2 points
C. Meade 1 point

B Team

Dorton 36
Mullins 31

For Dorton:

Owen Caudill 20 points
Zack Huffman 6 points
Zack Tackett 5 points
Drew Blackburn 3 points
Michael Stalker 2 points

For Mullins:

#3 10 points
#10 7 points
#12 5 points
#32 3 points
#4 2 points
#14 2 points
#55 2 points

I don't have names on Mullins B team. Maybe Bball fan or Coach Kidd can post the names.
Nice win.
Reanimate Wrote:Nice win.

Thanks. Mullins led 16-11 at the half (defensive struggle). We went on a 12-0 run in the third to take a 7 point lead, but almost gave it away at the end with 3 turnovers in the last 30 seconds. Meade had a pretty good look at a 3 with 1.8 seconds left, but it went long.
Congratulations to Dorton for a hard fought win tonight. I thought we did a really good job on Belter, especially in the first half. The third quarter really beat us, and going 1 for 11 from the free throw line. I hope this game helps show the rest of the county how good we can be when we do come out and play ball. Very physical game though, on both ends. Refs really let them play tonight. Cannot wait for the rematch at Dorton later this month!
Very low scoring game must have been alot of defense, good win for Dorton on the road, looks like they have been on a pretty good run of late. Congrats Dorton.:Thumbs:
Nice road win for Dorton! Its almost impossible to go to Mullins and get a win.

Feds Creek barely got out of there with a win. Mullins plays well at home. They tend to struggle at bit on the road from what i have seen.
When Mullins comes to play, they can beat anyone! Don't underestimate them! Good job by Dorton to pull out the win!
Congrats Dorton
School Admin. Wrote:When Mullins comes to play, they can beat anyone! Don't underestimate them! Good job by Dorton to pull out the win!

I agree. They've just been inconsistent at times this season.
Congrats Dorton
It looks as if this was just as tough a game as possible, good win for Dorton, but can't say enough for the effort of the two teams, way to go. All 3 wildcat teams win today, UK, SV, and now Dorton.
Another congrats goes out to the WILDCATS