Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn @ Breathitt Co. TBD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buckhorn comes in at 7-6 and Breathitt comes in at 10-2. Two of the top teams in the 14th Region going at it. Any opinions?
It will be a good game. I've not watched the Bobcats play so no prediction. I'd love to see this one though.
Breathitt Co in a hard fought game. Bobcats by 5.
I havent seen Breathitt play however Doug Noble is doing a great job with them. If buckhorn plays defense then they win. If they run with Breathitt, then Breathitt will win easily.
Should be **** of a game.
BC by 8
BC by 3
Should be a great game! I would love to go see this game and i might just do that! Both of these teams are playing really well this year and i think either team has a chance to win this one but I'm going to got with the Bobcats in a BARNBURNER by 3 points!
Should be a great game for the fans, very high scoring game, no defense at all being played, Breathitt plays well at home and Buckhorn doesn't shot the ball away from home except for Stidham, he is a player. I will pick the Bobcats by 6. Won't miss this one, should show how good the 14th regional tourney will be.
A big game for both schools as far as record wise...
Bobcats by 10+
I have to say GIVE these Wildcats credit they should have beaten PCC 2 times and all knows this,i am kinda scared to cause these Wildcats can play,Bobcats dont play much defense but they will run the floor and score with any team,and yes they foul a lot but thats just way they play its fast and hard....I will pick Bobcats by 7 points in a good game!!Go BOBCATS!!
I just hope Breathitt will not be flat, they haven't play a game since the 2nd of Jan. I think if Breathitt plays the way they suppose to play they will come out on top. Both teams like to get up and down the court, I expect alot of points will be scored in this game. Key for Breathitt is to win this ballgame there going to have to double the wildcats big man and keep him from touching the ball as much as they can.

Breathitt 82

Buckhorn 71
Csportsman11 Wrote:I have to say GIVE these Wildcats credit they should have beaten PCC 2 times and all knows this,i am kinda scared to cause these Wildcats can play,Bobcats dont play much defense but they will run the floor and score with any team,and yes they foul a lot but thats just way they play its fast and hard....I will pick Bobcats by 7 points in a good game!!Go BOBCATS!!

Why? Bc you don't like Perry? Perry had a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter the last time they played. How should Buckhorn have beat them? Please.
Given that both schools are out for Tuesday, is this game still going to be played?
Aslan Wrote:Why? Bc you don't like Perry? Perry had a 10 point lead in the 4th quarter the last time they played. How should Buckhorn have beat them? Please.
True, Perry had a 10 point lead but Buckhorn also had a good lead as well. They also led most of the 1st game. I won't they should have won as stated in the other post, but I'll say the chance was there for Buckhorn to win both. BUT, they did not. Perry got both games and that won't change.
Breathitt by 16
Game Cancelled
Thanks! Any make-up?
breathitt should be thankful this game is off
Should be an offensive game. The team with the ball last will probably win.
Is this game going to be made up?
Aslan Wrote:Is this game going to be made up?

Noble dont want to make this game up.:ChairHit:
bobcatbball Wrote:Noble dont want to make this game up.:ChairHit:

Are you referring to Doug Noble? By the looks of Buckhorn's schedule John Noble will play anybody and everybody.
kryptonite Wrote:Are you referring to Doug Noble? By the looks of Buckhorn's schedule John Noble will play anybody and everybody.

wanna bet
I am willing to bet that this game gets made up. This is usually a big game for both teams in terms of gate with the schools being so close together. Plus, both of these teams are fighting to prove that they are near the top of the region. Should be a great game.
kryptonite Wrote:Are you referring to Doug Noble? By the looks of Buckhorn's schedule John Noble will play anybody and everybody.

:thumpsup: