Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 79 - Johnson Central 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final score from earlier today from the WYMT Classic at Knott Central.
dang JC goes down hard.
Congrats Knox. Cody Miller didnt play the first quarter. What was up with that?
WOW What's going on at Johnson Central?
Central is not playing with tremendous effort. Must have the effort before you can talk X's and O's.
Westside Wrote:WOW What's going on at Johnson Central?
They're having an off year... it happens.
Wow, nice win for KC
I can't figure out KC. How can they get beat by Lynn Camp by 20.
WOW! I expected Knox Central to win but not to double up Johnson Central!! Congrats to the Panthers!!
Creeker Wrote:They're having an off year... it happens.

Ain't this like the 3rd straight off year they've had?
Creeker Wrote:They're having an off year... it happens.

You don't say!!: thatsfunn ...This was supposed to be the year Tommy was taking his team to Rupp, since he got rid of last years troublemakers. Ain't that what he said ....oh wait it might have been somebody else.
Aslan Wrote:Ain't this like the 3rd straight off year they've had?

No, last year they went 22-8 last year losing to Shelby Valley in the Semifinals of the 15th Regional Tournament.
leecoukfan Wrote:No, last year they went 22-8 last year losing to Shelby Valley in the Semifinals of the 15th Regional Tournament.

My bad. :thumpsup:
Aslan Wrote:Ain't this like the 3rd straight off year they've had?

When was the last time that you won a regional tournament. Oh yeah, you haven't since Coach Holland left. After watching Hazard and Knott Central, you won't win one this year either. So, don't throw stones at JC.
OutsideLogic Wrote:When was the last time that you won a regional tournament. Oh yeah, you haven't since Coach Holland left. After watching Hazard and Knott Central, you won't win one this year either. So, don't throw stones at JC.

I was just asking a question. I honestly didn't know. Last time JC won region was when the red headed kid was there right? Can't think of his name but he was good. I guess I also didn't know because everyone in the 15th gets overlooked because of Valley. Why does everybody make a smart remark about PCC everytime I say something? lol. Btw I think Perry will recover and win region Big Grin
And I thought Prestonsburg was having a bad year.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:And I thought Prestonsburg was having a bad year.
JC has won 2 games... that's more than Pburg can say. :dontthink
EYESPYJC Wrote:You don't say!!: thatsfunn ...This was supposed to be the year Tommy was taking his team to Rupp, since he got rid of last years troublemakers. Ain't that what he said ....oh wait it might have been somebody else.
I, personally, am NOT a JC fan, but people on here act like it is an outrage because Paintsville, JC and Pburg are having horrible years... it happens, that's all I am saying. Look at one time powerhouse Boyd Co, they have had at least 3 straight losing seasons. :Thumbs:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:And I thought Prestonsburg was having a bad year.

Creeker Wrote:JC has won 2 games... that's more than Pburg can say. :dontthink

I would have to agree with Creeker, you can really criticize someone when you have no wins to speak of and the other team is doing better.
Congrats Knox
Creeker Wrote:JC has won 2 games... that's more than Pburg can say. :dontthink

True, but Prestonsburg has played a tougher schedule.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:True, but Prestonsburg has played a tougher schedule.
I'll give you that... JC beat Sheldon Clark (3-5) and South Floyd (2-9)... not to take anything away from them, but not 2 of the better teams either.
I don't know. what the problem is over at JC, but these kids are better than they are playing. I hope they can get a fixer going. Seems that the same thing is going on across the creek. Both programs down at the same time is really hard to figure. This especially when the tallent levels appear to be more adequate then the results have shown.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:I don't know. what the problem is over at JC, but these kids are better than they are playing. I hope they can get a fixer going. Seems that the same thing is going on across the creek. Both programs down at the same time is really hard to figure. This especially when the tallent levels appear to be more adequate then the results have shown.

I am a JC fan and this will not be a popular quote but there is a total loss of control at the coaching level. We can blame the kids and their attitudes all we want but the coach gets paid to handle these issues and they are just not getting it done.

If things do not straiten up pretty soon with JC, look for some coaching changes next year.
MonsterMan Wrote:I am a JC fan and this will not be a popular quote but there is a total loss of control at the coaching level. We can blame the kids and their attitudes all we want but the coach gets paid to handle these issues and they are just not getting it done.

If things do not straiten up pretty soon with JC, look for some coaching changes next year.
Maybe that is for the best anyways... I don't know the guy, nor do I know anything about the situation, but sometimes you just have to know when it is time to make the change.