Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCC 8th Grader Willie Smith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Willie Smith an 8th grader for the LCC Junior High team will be representing the state of Kentucky and Letcher County tomorrow in the ARMY Youth All-Star game in San Antonio Texas. Willie is a 6'4 255 pound young man that plays on both sides of the ball and plays extremely hard 100% of the time. He runs a 5.0-5.1 40 and bench presses right at 250 and dead lifts 450. Willie will be a player to watch in the near future, probably sooner than later for Letcher Central. Willie has been a pleasure to coach over the past three years and me and my coaching staff are extremely proud of him. Willie will be wearing #78 and playing defensive tackle for the East team. If you would like to watch the game it will be on a live webcast starting at 1:00. http://www.allamericangames.tv
:Thumbs::He's in the 8th grade and he is already 6'4" and 255 lbs.? WOW! Good luck to this young man. The Army All Star experience is a wonderful one and an honor. Represent Kentucky well.
Sounds like a real hoss. Congrats.
Will be watching Coach Howard! Congrats Willie!
Wow, this is awesome. Congrats to the young man
how old is Big Willie?
Big Willie just turned 15.
Wouldnt let me watch it
Cuppett,
You missed a heck of a game from my big boy. He had a sack and several tackles and they used him as a long snapper. The announcers focused on him the entire first half and was really impressed with him. I couldn't be prouder if he was my own son.
Congrats to the young man! This is a very rare and wonderful opportunity that very few players get to experience! Can't wait to see him play next year! Looks like LCC has got a stud!
I just got to watch a little bit of the game. They couldn't quit talking about Big Willie!! I did see his big sack. My connection wasn't good. I kept looking for Scotty Bailey from Harlan County and I never did locate which one he was. Great to see these mountain boys participating in something like this and getting to have this great experience!:Thumbs:
Willie is getting some love on the Catspause also !
Canoeman,
Where did you find anything on Willie on Catspause??? I normally don't look at that site so help a brother out and give me some guidance.
Go to message board index
Click on football board