Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 60 - Knott County Central 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Patriot_Fan2180 Wrote:congrats sv...... knott great game - the first quarter......

killed us.
Stlcardsfan Wrote:The game was this and the game was that. You can say what u want. But I know kcc has classless fans but I thought sv fans and their players had more class than what they showed. Boys on the bench let the pep section talk and ignore it don't talk back. Fans were maybe a lol shcoked another team from eky can play with them. And that fluke half court shot is the difference tho idc. And I saw alot of pcc fans pulling sv over there hooping and hollering for the cats cuz they can't stand their dores not getting out of the first rd. Kcc surpasses all in 14th now. Sv made a joke of this tournament through their first two games and first quarter of knott. Perry nor hazard couldve played sv as close as knott did

I don't really see how you could say that because Perry or Hazard could come out hitting all the lucky shots in the 2nd half and pushing Hatfield out of bounds and getting the calls.
king360 Wrote:I don't really see how you could say that because Perry or Hazard could come out hitting all the lucky shots in the 2nd half and pushing Hatfield out of bounds and getting the calls.

Please don't start. You will just end up defeated.
PATS2011 Wrote:Please don't start. You will just end up defeated.

Like Knott did?..Just saying big guy, just saying. If I made a comment about Knott if Perry only lost by 3 you would be defending them too, I would expect you too.
I'm pretty sure that Cox had more turnovers than points... what's the matter with him?
Tenacious Z Wrote:I'm pretty sure that Cox had more turnovers than points... what's the matter with him?
Something was said during the course of the game about his ankle?
king360 Wrote:I don't really see how you could say that because Perry or Hazard could come out hitting all the lucky shots in the 2nd half and pushing Hatfield out of bounds and getting the calls.

Well all I know is they made it farther than "some people". Not doing this tonight. You'll have your go with Valley in a scheduled game.

Congrats SV and way to fight KCC! Let's prepare to bring home region!
Creeker Wrote:Something was said during the course of the game about his ankle?

He has been playing with a slight ankle injury for the entire tournament and 1 game prior.
PATS2011 Wrote:Well all I know is they made it farther than "some people". Not doing this tonight. You'll have your go with Valley in a scheduled game.
Congrats SV and way to fight KCC! Let's prepare to bring home region!

Even though you are directing it towards Perry ill give you that. And I will say Knott right now looks like the best in the 14th, won't get any arguments from me. On a different note, did anyone see those boys in the Knott pep section arguing and cussing at a little kid?
Very good game, glad to see SV get the win and congrats to KCC they could have laid down after falling behind early in the first half but they showed alot of fight, and made a contest out of it. IMO the difference in the game tonight wasn't due to the play of the best players on both teams(Justice and Hatfield from SV or Cox and Stamper from KCC) as neither of them had a very good night shooting the ball, but was due to the quick start by Varney and the solid play off the bench by Tanner T. which was definitely a major part of this win. Just curious, I know Taylor was in foul trouble but why didn't we get the ball inside to him more while he was on the floor because it seemed that every time he touched the ball good things happened, he also made some big free throws down the stretch. Like I said I'm an SV fan and very happy to see them get the win but IMO they have to step it up a whole lot to be considered the #1 team in the state(Top 10 probably Top 5 maybe) no matter where they stand in anybody's rankings. CONGRATS SV!!!:Thumbs:
sounds like a good game, SV may have a fight on hand for a great expected season
king360 Wrote:Even though you are directing it towards Perry ill give you that. And I will say Knott right now looks like the best in the 14th, won't get any arguments from me. On a different note, did anyone see those boys in the Knott pep section arguing and cussing at a little kid?

As I mentioned above... I was trying to keep them in check on that. Some of them don't know how to control themselves, bless their hearts. That was pretty much the most unclassiest thing they did the whole tournament though I'm not gonna worry too much about it. People just need to know where a line is and not to cross. I try to keep that from happening but I was too focused on the game and didn't give a crap about what they were doing. One thing they will never to is flash the finger. I yelled my head off at one guy for trying to do that to Hazard last night. We are better than that and they should act like it.
Congratulations to both teams for a well fought game, they represent EKY teams well.

Fab five? haha. thats funny.
lol... I wish Perry Central would have won, they are the only team in the tournament that can actually beat Shelby Valley. The KCC vs Valley came could be a KCC vs. Seneca replay

I guess some people were wrong on this predictiion.
dortonite Wrote:Congratulations to both teams for a well fought game, they represent EKY teams well.

Good post.

Fab five? haha. thats funny.
lol... I wish Perry Central would have won, they are the only team in the tournament that can actually beat Shelby Valley. The KCC vs Valley came could be a KCC vs. Seneca replay

I guess some people were wrong on this predictiion.

Haha you are one of my favorite people on this site. :Thumbs:
First off: congrats to SV, tate cox, and all tournament team (and other awards).

Knott County shows why the game is played. On paper and even on this sight, SV is the team to beat. However, they came out and fought to make this game one of the most exciting events ever put forth in the WYMT Mountain Classic Championship game. My hat is off to both teams and I love the effort by both teams to show that they really love this game.

That being said. GO PATS!
PATS2011 Wrote:Haha you are one of my favorite people on this site. :Thumbs:

I try.:Thumbs:
Legendary Wrote:This is pretty much a 23pt win because anyone coming into hindman is a 20 pt underdog

:thumpsup:
Congrats to SV on the win. I thought this thread was about the SV and KCC game. I just wish all the KCC and PCC fans would just quit the whining, crying, arguing and excuse making of why or why not they have the best team in the 14th or the my team can beat yours stuff. Who cares right now because as far as I know this thread is not about that and I'm pretty sure they will play each other and that can be settled. :baby::baby::baby::baby:
btw - those are 13th region refs
2hard2guard Wrote:Congrats to SV on the win. I thought this thread was about the SV and KCC game. I just wish all the KCC and PCC fans would just quit the whining, crying, arguing and excuse making of why or why not they have the best team in the 14th or the my team can beat yours stuff. Who cares right now because as far as I know this thread is not about that and I'm pretty sure they will play each other and that can be settled. :baby::baby::baby::baby:

So you wished people would stay on topic? Didn't you just add to the off topic conversation and discuss KCC and PCC?:moon:
2hard2guard Wrote:Congrats to SV on the win. I thought this thread was about the SV and KCC game. I just wish all the KCC and PCC fans would just quit the whining, crying, arguing and excuse making of why or why not they have the best team in the 14th or the my team can beat yours stuff. Who cares right now because as far as I know this thread is not about that and I'm pretty sure they will play each other and that can be settled. :baby::baby::baby::baby:

thank you! post of the night!:Thumbs:
KCC fought hard to get back the lead but Valley fought harder to keep it. End of story.
Let me say this, I'm tired of going to Knott Co and them cheating everytime they play. The refs knew where they were at tonight. Hatfield gets pushed out of bounds, no foul? Stewie falls down? That's gotta be a foul! Valley wins by at least 20 on a neutral floor. It's a **** shame you can't watch a fairly called game there.
Now the good.
Knott played well. Stewie is playing better than any player in the 14th. Tate played good at times, he hit some big shots, but he's not playing as well as he was last year. Knott never should have thought about pressing. You can't press Valley.
This is the worst game I've seen Justice play. This is the first time I seen him and Valley rattled. Knott's fans have no class but they were overall loud and effective.
Both teams struggle in there half court sets. Knott actually did better than SV. If SV can't run and gun they struggle.
I hate to say it, but Knott is at the moment, the best team in the 14th.
Congrats to SV and Knott on a nice run.
Benchwarmer Wrote:So you wished people would stay on topic? Didn't you just add to the off topic conversation and discuss KCC and PCC?:moon:

I'm all about some staying on topic Big Grin
dose KCC and SV play again this season?
Aslan Wrote:Let me say this, I'm tired of going to Knott Co and them cheating everytime they play. The refs knew where they were at tonight. Hatfield gets pushed out of bounds, no foul? Stewie falls down? That's gotta be a foul! Valley wins by at least 20 on a neutral floor. It's a **** shame you can't watch a fairly called game there.
Now the good.
Knott played well. Stewie is playing better than any player in the 14th. Tate played good at times, he hit some big shots, but he's not playing as well as he was last year. Knott never should have thought about pressing. You can't press Valley.
This is the worst game I've seen Justice play. This is the first time I seen him and Valley rattled. Knott's fans have no class but they were overall loud and effective.
Both teams struggle in there half court sets. Knott actually did better than SV. If SV can't run and gun they struggle.
I hate to say it, but Knott is at the moment, the best team in the 14th.
Congrats to SV and Knott on a nice run.

I was just thinking the same thing.
Patriot_Fan2180 Wrote:dose KCC and SV play again this season?

No.
Creeker Wrote:I wasn't trashing... just wish people would stop with that No. 1 in the State garbage... Play some teams down state that are good... play some Louisville teams, then come on here and talk trash about how SV is no. 1 in the state.
Like I said I'm a SV fan and I'm not saying their #1 but as for the Louisville teams I'm pretty sure SV had their way with one of them at the start of the year in a scrimmage. Not for sure who it was but let me guess the reason for SV dusting them was (IT was just a srimmage) so please just LAY DOWN somewhere because I don't think you have a dog in the race anywhere in this thread do you? :dontthink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10