Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 44 Buckhorn 41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Second straight win over the Horn, for Perry.
Pretty low scoring game. Congrats Dores.
congrats Perry
Thanks to the one ref who blew it for the Horn. Seemed like he had his nose stuck on Mullins. Mullins would go crying to him and he would make everything OK.

Great Game Wildcats. I dont know know if there is any justice for this team.

Dillion Cornett played awesome making it almost impossible for Buckhorn to score inside.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Pretty low scoring game. Congrats Dores.

Are you surprised? It's PCC.
I was rooting for Buckhorn to win this one and thought they were going to but oh well. Congrats to PCC
Congrats PCC
14thfan Wrote:Thanks to the one ref who blew it for the Horn. Seemed like he had his nose stuck on Mullins. Mullins would go crying to him and he would make everything OK.

Dillion Cornett played awesome making it almost impossible for Buckhorn to score inside.

Quit making excuses, this makes the second strait time PCC has beat Buckhorn this season and this time it was on a netruel floor with refs from the 15TH REGION. So dont say that the horn got cheated. Both halfs, the foul diffirental was 8 to 2 in the Horns favor at one point. This obviously shows that PCC is better than Buckhorn. And Buckhorns fans was just awful, at the end of the game, Tyler Mullins was named the Army/National Gaurd player of the game and everyone of Buckhorns fans booed him when they called his name. Thats just terrible sportsmanship. I dont blame Mullins for shaking his player of the game trophy at the Buckhorn fans when he was walking off the court. Congrats Pcc and congrats Tyler!!!! :1:
14thfan Wrote:Thanks to the one ref who blew it for the Horn. Seemed like he had his nose stuck on Mullins. Mullins would go crying to him and he would make everything OK.

Perry Central's beat Buckhorn two times and both times you have made up excuses. Your like the Knott Co fans was last year.
kyfan10 Wrote:Quit making excuses, this makes the second strait time PCC has beat Buckhorn this season and this time it was on a netruel floor with refs from the 15TH REGION. So dont say that the horn got cheated. Both halfs, the foul diffirental was 8 to 2 in the Horns favor at one point. This obviously shows that PCC is better than Buckhorn. And Buckhorns fans was just awful, at the end of the game, Tyler Mullins was named the Army/National Gaurd player of the game and everyone of Buckhorns fans booed him when they called his name. Thats just terrible sportsmanship. I dont blame Mullins for shaking his player of the game trophy at the Buckhorn fans when he was walking off the court. Congrats Pcc and congrats Tyler!!!! :1:

:thumpsup: :rockon:
Congrats PC
kyfan10 Wrote:Quit making excuses, this makes the second strait time PCC has beat Buckhorn this season and this time it was on a netruel floor with refs from the 15TH REGION. So dont say that the horn got cheated. Both halfs, the foul diffirental was 8 to 2 in the Horns favor at one point. This obviously shows that PCC is better than Buckhorn. And Buckhorns fans was just awful, at the end of the game, Tyler Mullins was named the Army/National Gaurd player of the game and everyone of Buckhorns fans booed him when they called his name. Thats just terrible sportsmanship. I dont blame Mullins for shaking his player of the game trophy at the Buckhorn fans when he was walking off the court. Congrats Pcc and congrats Tyler!!!! :1:

Regardless of how many times a team beats another time if it is still close that team could potentially upset PCC. Congrats to PCC on the win, it should be interesting to see the 54th district Tournament this year. Either PCC or Hazard draws each other or one of them gets Buckhorn which DOES have the potential to knock off either one as they have proved.

I agree that it was very disrespectful for Horn fans to boo Tyler but he should not cater to that by waving his trophy at them. Be the bigger man and ignore it and that says a lot more than giving in IMO. Great win and I'm sure the POTG award was deserved by Mullins.
Not suprised, picked PC to sneak by win another close win against the Wildcats.Congrats PC.
Buckhorn is much improved however they are not at the level of PCC.
Say what u want. But I saw it time and time again. The particular Ref, catered to mullins and Hatcher as if he was asking was he doing good. LOL.

Also at the beginning of the game when Tyler started the brawl and The Big over grown one on PCC team Cornett, picked the smallest player on Buckhorn team and knocked the crap out of him like he was going to fight him. ONE foul was called and Day took that foul. Why not Tyler for starting it or Cornett for getting involved. Cornett should have picked on someone his own size. Oh my badd, buckhorn didnt have anyone his size. Buckhorn played great, PCC played great and NOTHING should be taken from Buckhorn here. NOTHING.
14thfan Wrote:Also at the beginning of the game when Tyler started the brawl.

Ok lets just clear this up.... YOU ARE BLIND. Matt Day tripped Jordan and as Jordan was getting up he kicked him Noble came outta no where and shoved Day and Cornett started shoving with some of the other Buckhorn players that were standing around. MULLINS grabbed Cornett and pulled him away. Get off Mullins' back he showed why he is the better player than anyone on Buckhorns team today.
PATS2011 Wrote:Regardless of how many times a team beats another time if it is still close that team could potentially upset PCC. Congrats to PCC on the win, it should be interesting to see the 54th district Tournament this year. Either PCC or Hazard draws each other or one of them gets Buckhorn which DOES have the potential to knock off either one as they have proved.

I agree that it was very disrespectful for Horn fans to boo Tyler but he should not cater to that by waving his trophy at them. Be the bigger man and ignore it and that says a lot more than giving in IMO. Great win and I'm sure the POTG award was deserved by Mullins.

That is true but i think we all know that tyler has to retaliate to everything that is dished at him lol. And tyler had no part in the fight at the beggining of the game. It was only Amis, Cornett, and Noble from PCC that was involved, so lay off of Tyler. Congrats Dores and dont let these 2 losses from pcc end your season Bhorn.
The Perry County soap operas at their best. It doesn't matter what sport, there is always drama between the Perry County teams.
WAIT!! Why was Cornett playing so early in the game? is Salyers injured or something.
Cornett is starting now Salyers just isnt getting anything done for the Dores while he is in the game. Cornett played awesome today had to many blocks to count he is a menace inside nobody can shoot over him.
Hope you liked the 15th region officials, they will be calling the 14th regional tourney this year for whoever makes it. Guess some teams have to worry about the district first. Should be a very interesting draw this year if you ask me. Smile And it is at Hazard, hope they don't have anyway of pairing up Perry and Buckhorn.
kyfan10 Wrote:That is true but i think we all know that tyler has to retaliate to everything that is dished at him lol. And tyler had no part in the fight at the beggining of the game. It was only Amis, Cornett, and Noble from PCC that was involved, so lay off of Tyler. Congrats Dores and dont let these 2 losses from pcc end your season Bhorn.

i hope this wasn't directed at me. lol ididn't say a thing abt the fight haha.
Hatcher is coaching in the 1950s. Letting teams hang around is going to get pcc this year. just like the clay game
Congrats Perry. Buckhorn has proved that they are dangerous and could knock off any one in the 14th on a given night.
Let me say this, I'm tired of going to a PCC game a watch them cheat Buckhorn everytime they play. The refs knew where they were at tonight. Kids from Buckhorn get pushed out of bounds, no fouls? Mullins falls down? That's gotta be a foul! Buckhorn wins by at least 20 on theirl floor. It's a **** shame you can't watch a fairly called game with PCC.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Let me say this, I'm tired of going to a PCC game a watch them cheat Buckhorn everytime they play. The refs knew where they were at tonight. Kids from Buckhorn get pushed out of bounds, no fouls? Mullins falls down? That's gotta be a foul! Buckhorn wins by at least 20 on theirl floor. It's a **** shame you can't watch a fairly called game with PCC.

This made me laugh. I'm assuming this was directed at me haha. God, I'm loving your sense of humor of late. The comic relief is defintely a need :thumpsup:
Gibberish Wrote:Ok lets just clear this up.... YOU ARE BLIND. Matt Day tripped Jordan and as Jordan was getting up he kicked him Noble came outta no where and shoved Day and Cornett started shoving with some of the other Buckhorn players that were standing around. MULLINS grabbed Cornett and pulled him away. Get off Mullins' back he showed why he is the better player than anyone on Buckhorns team today.

:thumpsup:
God bless you.
Aslan Wrote:This made me laugh. I'm assuming this was directed at me haha. God, I'm loving your sense of humor of late. The comic relief is defintely a need :thumpsup:

:biggrin:
PATS2011 Wrote:i hope this wasn't directed at me. lol ididn't say a thing abt the fight haha.

Noooo lol. that was directed to 14thfan, not you :Thumbs:.
I have make it clear that I am from Buckhorn. I'd have to say that the refs did not cost us this game. After the incident early in the game the refs had to start calling everything close and they did. It was a great game to watch. Unfortunately we fell short. It was a great effort by two very good teams within the 14th Region. Seems this rivalry is growing bigger everytime they get on the floor. It was a great comeback in the end for Buckhorn. Congrats to Perry on the win! Now Buckhorn needs to take this week and get ready for the All A. They have two tough ones coming up against Breathitt and LCA.
Pages: 1 2 3