Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clark County 52 Shelby County 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
I figured Shelby County would give the Cards a tough one.

Congrats GRC!
A little closer than I thought. Congrats GRC
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I figured Shelby County would give the Cards a tough one.

Congrats GRC!

I knew it would be close too. Shelby Co has a very good team.

Stardust Wrote:A little closer than I thought. Congrats GRC

Just wondering, why you would think it would be closer? Shelby Co has beaten Trinity and Eastern. Something the Cards couldn't do.
Gold Charger Wrote:I knew it would be close too. Shelby Co has a very good team.

Just wondering, why you would think it would be closer? Shelby Co has beaten Trinity and Eastern. Something the Cards couldn't do.

Yep, I thought SC was a much better team than GRC. I thought the rankings were fluke to have GRC over Shelby, but I was wrong.
Stardust Wrote:Yep, I thought SC was a much better team than GRC. I thought the rankings were fluke to have GRC over Shelby, but I was wrong.

Hard to rank some of those top teams. Anoyone of them can beat each other. Just because Shelby Co lost dosn't mean GRC is that much better. Next time they play it could be a different outcome. GRC has lost 4 games, but look who they are to, Trinity, Seneca, Male and Eastern.

GRC has another tough game tonight in Lexington Christian and a very brutal schedule to come. They will lose some, dosn't mean they are not a top team either.
Clark Co. 52 Shelby Co. 49

Shelby Co. 15 12 11 11 49

Clark Co. 14 13 10 15 52

Shelby Co. (11-4) -- Hicks 20, Beckley 4, Tomlinson 19, Johnson 6, Standefor 0.
Clark Co. (12-4) -- Daniel 8, Stenzel 11, Purvis 2, Zollo 12, Rogers 19.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/1040329.html
This one was a buzzer beater:

Buzzer-beater dooms Shelby
Looks like this one was a dandy. SC must have really found a way to slow down Zollo if he only had 12 points. But they found a way to win in the end and thats what matters. Congrats GRC!
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Looks like this one was a dandy. SC must have really found a way to slow down Zollo if he only had 12 points. But they found a way to win in the end and thats what matters. Congrats GRC!

Zollo would dish off to Rogers who scored 19. Very unselfish GRC team. Need Stenzel to get back in the flow of things. Been in a slump the last several games. Agree with you on finding a way to win, with their schedule it is going to be a key in pulling out the wins.
Congrats to GRC, Great Game! Great Win!!