Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn vs. Perry Central 1/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Consolation Round of the WYMT Mountain Classic Saturday at 12:00 P.M. at Knott Co. Central.

I will say that PCC is ****ed off cause of all these false statements on them and all this bashing on their superintendent and PCC will roll in this one.

PCC 66 - BHS 44

Enjoy...
PC
:thatsfunn

I'm taking the Wildcats in this one, in a close one...
Commodores by 10
pcc by 7
PCC by 15
I think that this maybe the most heated 5th place game I can every remember in the WYMT classic. It should be a dandy but something tells me that Buckhorn is going to get the upset.
This should be a good game. Buckhorn played close to PCC last week.
PCC by 5
PC by 10.
If Hatcher lets his boys play pcc by 15.

If Hatcher plays hold the ball i say pcc by 3. with buckhorn having a chance to win
Bigblue#4 Wrote:I think that this maybe the most heated 5th place game I can every remember in the WYMT classic. It should be a dandy but something tells me that Buckhorn is going to get the upset.
its not the 5th place game there just playing it. the winner would play the winner of knox and johnson for 5th place but wymt decided not to play the game to empty the gym and prepair for 3rd place game and the championship game
Perry Central wins over Buckhorn 44-41.It was 40-30 Perry lead with 4 minutes left in 4th quarter.Does anybody have leading scorers?
sounds like perry was playing not to lose again and about gave up another one. when is hatcher going to figure out it's not 1950 anymore.
really intense ballgame.. i really think buckhorn is much better than pcc, but theres always a bad egg in there to ruin it.
14thfan Wrote:really intense ballgame.. i really think buckhorn is much better than pcc, but theres always a bad egg in there to ruin it.

Your the bad egg on this web site. Quit with the excuses, ****.
14thfan Wrote:really intense ballgame.. i really think buckhorn is much better than pcc, but theres always a bad egg in there to ruin it.

I happen to like and have alot of respect for this Buckhorn team, but if they were MUCH better than PCC than they wouldn't have lost to them twice. I do think it is possible for Buckhorn to beat anybody in the 14th region.