Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCA Shootout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is supposed to take place on January 16. Does anyone know what the format is and what teams wil be there? Thanks.
Does anyone know what teams are in the LCA Shootout this Saturday (1/16)? The teams I have heard so far are LCA, Fleming County, Woodford County, Lincoln County and West Jessamine. Has anyone seen LCA or West Jessamine's 8th grade teams? I've seen all of the teams except those 2.
Fleming will win this shootout pretty easily.... They are very good
bballer2 Wrote:Does anyone know what teams are in the LCA Shootout this Saturday (1/16)? The teams I have heard so far are LCA, Fleming County, Woodford County, Lincoln County and West Jessamine. Has anyone seen LCA or West Jessamine's 8th grade teams? I've seen all of the teams except those 2.

LCA, Fleming County, Woodford County, Lincoln County, Royal Springs, Southern (I think Somerset), Lincoln County and Frankfort Christian.

It is double-elimination and should be a good tournament. Several teams are capable of winning it.