Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs. Lawrence County 12-16-05
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
any predictions?
Lawerance wins in a close one...
Johnson Central by 7
LC with an upset
Lawerance by 5
The Game isnt until Friday and Lawrence has to Worry about Magoffin Co. first.
Johnson Central by 8
Johnson Central
L C
central by 50
JC by 10
"russianman51" Wrote:central by 50

Man crawl out from under that rock you are at and realize something. Lawrence co wont be beat by any 50 points, they better be worring about being able to hang with LC.
50 points? LOL I see this game being a close one with JC coming out on top.
Central but not by much
Central by a last min shot!
Should be a very entertaining game. With Rice being more agile than most of the big men Thompson has faced, I look for it to be a battle. I'd give the slight edge to Eagles because they're at home.
JC does not have an answer for Fyffe and Thompson. LC by 6.
I hope Shawn is feeling better before friday, I know the dawgs hung on with the hornets but we will need him against central.
Central...
Rice has a good game and Thompson will ahve to prove himself against probably the quickest, most agile big man in the region so I'll have to say if JC comes ready to play and focused they should win by +8
JC By 6
I will take LC by 2 in this one and look for thompson to have a very good game again
LC plows the eagles by 15
Be cheering my Dawgs on!!!!
Lawrence in a close game
im pickin Lawrence....should be an interesting matchup down-low with the Thompson kid and Kyle Rice
lc
Lc by 3
LC by 4. I look for Thompson and Fyffe to have big games for the Dawgs. If they dont then the dont have a chance against central.
Huge game for JC at home. . If LC comes in and beats the Eagles with former JC coach Trimble as an LC assistant it will be a total embarassment for JC. GO DAWGS. As far as a prediction goes I think the team that takes care of the Basketball better will win this one. Both teams have trouble with pressure. Other than Whitaker JC doesn't have anyone who is a consistent ball handler. Including Murray. LC is awfully young in the backcourt. My prediction JC 72 LC 70.
Pages: 1 2