Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Danville's Will Dunn transfers to Boyle County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is Will Dunn Rees MacShara's heir apparent at running back for the Rebels?

http://www.amnews.com/stories/2010/01/07/spo.875604.sto
Well.......Isn't this special! :Wave:
I have heard that Will Dunn's father lives in the Boyle County school district and that he moved in with him this week.
Chris Mason may have to draw up his own "wildcat" formation set of plays. I really don't remember the last football player to switch from city to county. Couple of basketball players 2 or 3 years ago but don't remember the last football guy.
What luck!
I was told today there will be two more players other than Dunn transfer to Boyle from Danville,one of the names was raines,the other played quarter back for Danville after Dunn got hurt i cant remember his name.
Danville will be hurting if they lose their QB and Dunn...both are great players. Hope the best to Danville.
64black&gold Wrote:Chris Mason may have to draw up his own "wildcat" formation set of plays. I really don't remember the last football player to switch from city to county. Couple of basketball players 2 or 3 years ago but don't remember the last football guy.

You don't remember Shelton Perrin (I think that was the name) from the John Griggs 1989 team? :yikes:

I think he averaged about 1.2 yards per game. :lmao: